You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo Repeat

edited December 2010 in Sky Poker Live
can you tell me how the premo repeats work. i was playing in the primo on the 28th Nov but could not watch it on tv. then see on your channel the primo repeat on sat 29th 12-4pm and thought id sit down and watch it but its an old primo. all ways thought the repeat was from the last primo.

will the 28th Nov primo be played. and when if so...

thx troggers

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Hi Troggers,

I have e-mailed out TV studio regarding this. As soon as I have a schedule I will let you know when the repeat is on.

Thanks for your patience.

Jordan
  • edited November 2010
    Hi again Troggers,

I have had a response from our studio and, unfortunately, dur to technical issues the show got taken off air early and, as such, there will be no repeats of the show I am afraid.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo Repeat:
    Hi again Troggers, I have had a response from our studio and, unfortunately, dur to technical issues the show got taken off air early and, as such, there will be no repeats of the show I am afraid. Sorry for the inconvenience, Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    hi.

just my luck... thanks for getting back tho

one more thing.

how do's it work normally. do's the primo from the Sunday get repeated the week after until the next primo

troggers
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo Repeat:
    In Response to Re: Primo Repeat : hi. just my luck... thanks for getting back tho one more thing. how do's it work normally. do's the primo from the Sunday get repeated the week after until the next primo troggers
    Posted by troggers
    Hi

We are currently developing the TV schedule on here so you can see what time and day all live and repeated shows go out

Once that is up I will let you know

Thanks