You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

El Clasico

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Did any of you see El Clasico tonight with Barca and Real Madrid?

What a match. Barca were astonishing at times; they tore Jose Mourinho's team apart in a 5 - 0 mauling. It had everything; great goals, wonderful football, petulance, dreadful tackles, a sending off and playacting beyond belief!

Great fun on a Monday night!! Superb stuff :)

Comments

• edited November 2010
    I watched it, Barcelona were mesmeric. Madrid were more Rhyl than Real.
  • edited November 2010
    Loved it, put the `cheating one` & `the winker` in their places.
  • edited November 2010
    oh good just seen it`s being shown again at 11am on sky 1 as i missed it last nite
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: El Clasico:
    Loved it, put the `cheating one` & `the winker` in their places.
    Posted by lucy4
    Yeah maybe he'll show a bit of humility now though I doubt it!

This Barca team have to go down as one of the best of all time surely; I'm too young to remember Real in the 50's, Brazil and Leeds in the 70's, but what I have seen in my years, this has to rank as the best team I've ever seen.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: El Clasico:
    In Response to Re: El Clasico : Yeah maybe he'll show a bit of humility now though I doubt it! This Barca team have to go down as one of the best of all time surely; I'm too young to remember Real in the 50's, Brazil and Leeds in the 70's, but what I have seen in my years, this has to rank as the best team I've ever seen.
    Posted by SALT1R3
    That was pretty much the ultimate imo. Amazing. On that night they'd have beaten any team in the world, except Spain ;) Best i've ever seen by miles. Super control.
  • edited December 2010
    They would have beaten Spain also,because Barca have one
    very important ingredient that Spain don't.