You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Look how much of a bankroll i have got!!!

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Anyone else find it amusing that every site you go on there are the usual suspects sat on lots and lots of tables ,not actually playing just sat there usually on heads up tables with big amounts of cold hard cash.

Definite overkill if you ask me. Two or three maybe but generally it can be as many as ten!! Surely this is just for their benefit and ego? Does being able to do this mean you have made it? I think not.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    they're waiting for fish.

• edited November 2010
    bet you wish you were one of them,look most these guys have worked arrd to get where they are and know the game inside out so i wouldnt knock em unless your prepared to take them on which i dont think you would...wish i was that good,but sadly im not but id never knock em
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Look how much of a bankroll i have got!!!:
    bet you wish you were one of them,look most these guys have worked arrd to get where they are and know the game inside out so i wouldnt knock em unless your prepared to take them on which i dont think you would...wish i was that good,but sadly im not but id never knock em
    Posted by stokefc
    Im not knocking them just making a point mate. Having lots of money on various tables doesnt make them winners im afraid, check out Sharkscope ! Also i am not picking on any players in particular just a generalisation. Go on Stoke !!!!!!!!!! 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Look how much of a bankroll i have got!!! : Im not knocking them just making a point mate. Having lots of money on various tables doesnt make them winners im afraid, check out Sharkscope ! Also i am not picking on any players in particular just a generalisation. Go on Stoke !!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by WATTIE68
    Sharkscope does not show cash results
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Look how much of a bankroll i have got!!! : Im not knocking them just making a point mate. Having lots of money on various tables doesnt make them winners im afraid, check out Sharkscope ! Also i am not picking on any players in particular just a generalisation. Go on Stoke !!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by WATTIE68
    i think you,ll find most of them are winners cuz most of them play cash which doesnt register with s/s,like scotty said they.re waiting for mugs like you and me to sit down with them,i just think they deserve more respect...up the potters
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Look how much of a bankroll i have got!!! : Sharkscope does not show cash results
    Posted by acebarry10
    True Barry , i was using this as an example from past experiences with big stacked players on other sites whose tournament results were well below average despite their claims.

Maybe i should of said that having a lot of money at your disposal doesnt make you a good poker player. ( Although i suppose it can help lol )
  • edited November 2010
    Personally, I like to see my money sitting there.
    It's nice to see that it's gone to a good home.