You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

rebuys

edited December 2010 in Community Suggestions
I think rebuys in the bigger tournies would be a good idea,.....it would make the prize pool bigger and would make me personaly play more touries.......also.....bubble at 10 players....   I would say most people would rather take thier chances of winning more rather than getting thier stake back....also a bad beat prize would be nice too.........finaly a device that could send a small electric shock to people who sit with less than 50% of the buy in in cash games......or give them a free visit to a psychiatrist to find out why they play to lose the least money instead of winning the max.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to rebuys:
    I think rebuys in the bigger tournies would be a good idea,.....it would make the prize pool bigger and would make me personaly play more touries.......also.....bubble at 10 players....   I would say most people would rather take thier chances of winning more rather than getting thier stake back....also a bad beat prize would be nice too.........finaly a device that could send a small electric shock to people who sit with less than 50% of the buy in in cash games......or give them a free visit to a psychiatrist to find out why they play to lose the least money instead of winning the max.
    Posted by NODEAL

+1 for the extra rebuys
    Solution for the short stacker 'problem' is for Sky to just add tables where the min. buy in is 50BBs or something similar
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: rebuys:
    In Response to rebuys : +1 for the extra rebuys Solution for the short stacker 'problem' is for Sky to just add tables where the min. buy in is 50BBs or something similar
    Posted by Smiler22
    yeah,   I seem to remember they did do that at one point,    I was dissapointed that the full stack players didnt take advantage of it enough.....  dont know why they are not there anymore,........short stacks realy stifle the action......I wont put a penny in the pot unless im willing to all a raise with a short stack behind me,    unfortunatly others dont employ that tactic and they can be successful......ho hum