You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can i fold here?

edited December 2010 in The Poker Clinic

late in the £1K GTD, every1 has cashed, just a matter for cash spots...

pryce6Small blind 500.00500.0021160.50Villain 2Big blind 1000.001500.0042858.50 Your hole cardsQQ   HERORaise 2555.004055.0048739.75Villain 1All-in 11903.0015958.000.00pryce6Fold    Villain 2All-in 42858.5058816.500.00      
HERO ....?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    you have 48bb behind?  then yes
  • edited December 2010
    ugh any reads on the guy whos rejammed?

With reads I could find a fold but only because it's so soft.

one queen and another queen is puuurrttty
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can i fold here?:
    you have 48bb behind?  then yes
    Posted by scotty77
    How shallow wud u need to be for this to be un-foldable? Where is the line where it goes from snap call, to anything but a snap call against a random-ish opponent in an MTT?
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can i fold here?:
    In Response to Re: Can i fold here? : How shallow wud u need to be for this to be un-foldable? Where is the line where it goes from snap call, to anything but a snap call against a random-ish opponent in an MTT?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

33.672bbs roughly though this value changes with every player
  • edited December 2010
    I'd stack off 25bb here.

I think 48bb is far too much to flip with, at best, in a deep tournie situation.  Tournie life is worth a lot here considering how top heavy payouts are.
  • edited December 2010
    i probably let go. Against two opponents one has to have hero beat.
  • edited December 2010
    My read on 'Villain 1' is that he's a bit of a spewtard, he shoving wide here 66+, A9o+, KJs+ he lost half his stack previous hand being a donk...and pretty sure he's tilt shoving

Villain 2 would know this if he's observant, my image is a bit prob LAG'gy, been raising plenty but then also i have been showing down decent holdings (card rack i know)

Villain 2 could be re-isolating with 1010+ AJs+ ....

anyway i folded

Villain 1 shows 88

Villain 2 shows KK...hits another K for a set

i think im ahead say...50% of Villain 2's range, and 80% on Villain 1's range, but as scotty77 said, with 48bb's behind better spots can be found imo

and for when it would be push fold, im shovin 15-25 bb's here, any less im already all in, any more i PUKE like i did here, n fold

anyway i go out 7th to bubble the final table...dammit!

whats ur line if Villain 2 flats the shove, or raises to 25k??
  • edited December 2010
    When you typed QQ in the chat as you tanked I was just thinking call call call. Mainly because it wasn't my chips but also because Villain2 imo wasn't great, and could be doing this a lot wider than the two hands that beat you or the one that you're flipping with. 

I think if it was my chips I probably would have tanked, cried a little, shut my eyes and opened them to see the 'I'm Back' button :)

• edited December 2010
    if villian is 2 is who im thinking from last night i would have called tbh

good fold sir well played aswell

Edit- sorry different table to me this tourney thought u were on about 6pm one