You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP this evening.

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010

How did Scotty win this?

Objection.

I'll be playing a similar combo of Tourneys this evening, & will give Hertfordshire boy a good whopping.

Well done, though, to Ryan, sikas (on every Table of mine all evening), Darich, & Solly.

PS - Daiboot - who are you, who are you?

• edited December 2010
    Well played Scotty - very enjoyable evening - thank you for organising Tikay
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP this evening.:
    Well played Scotty - very enjoyable evening - thank you for organising Tikay
    Posted by darich
    Who organised me? Neat trick, that.

Seriously, yes, great evening, but all I did was play, MereStat did all the work, so well done him.

If we can get all cooey-wooey with him, we might repeat the exercise tonight.
  • edited December 2010
    Yes, my bad - completely forgot to thank Vince for the spreadsheets - thanks Vince - I would play again tonight, but I have 6 multiballs to play and an outside chance in he league, and I'm afraid 6 tables is at least three times more than I'm comfortable with! 
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP this evening. : Who organised me? Neat trick, that. Seriously, yes, great evening, but all I did was play, MereStat did all the work, so well done him. If we can get all cooey-wooey with him, we might repeat the exercise tonight.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'll be happy to do it provided you promise not to get "all cooey-wooey" with me.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: PTP this evening. : I'll be happy to do it provided you promise not to get "all cooey-wooey" with me.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Harsh.