You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NPF - TKP SnG

edited December 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour

LOL at the names!!

This is a great idea but do we really need to take up Tikay on his kind offer? I know Sian was horrified that he went way above the call of duty offering that! She even told him so!

Sir Solar

Comments

• edited November 2010

during last nights SPT semi-final, had a good chat with deeiron from the NPF, and we hoped the SnG sponsored by tikay will take place. Dee was most helpful with accomodation (hotel better be ok m8) and we agreed to REPLACE the 100 from tikay, (50 each - we're poor) and providing we all dont go deep in the ME (unlikely) then hopefully it can be arranged, obviously teams my differ.

Good luck to all at Aspers, Newcastle including those from the NPF, all the good people i've met at previous SPTs and especially ALL those on ?Team KnightPlop (still recruiting btw)

This does not mean TKP are backing down from the challenge with TSP and we look forward to destroying both teams in the New Year

ps if any of TSP want to defect, i already have names for you all - loluplop, Aleksandrplop, chubbyplop, princess plop and lPLOPl

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG:
    LOL at the names!! This is a great idea but do we really need to take up Tikay on his kind offer? I know Sian was horrified that he went way above the call of duty offering that! She even told him so! Sir Solar
    Posted by SolarCarro
    You are quite right Sir Solar of Plopville................but myself and deeiron will cough up the £100 between us. And if Yorkieplop (captain for this event) decided to choice myself i would be honoured, although it may mean the SnG takes place after MEFT :)

Sorry bout the cruel river last night, id have folded turn to a bet, my 77 never good on that board. lucky 7s i guess.

See you in TSP later?? and omaha SnG as usual??
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG : You are quite right Sir Solar of Plopville................but myself and deeiron will cough up the £100 between us. And if Yorkieplop (captain for this event) decided to choice myself i would be honoured, although it may mean the SnG takes place after MEFT :) Sorry bout the cruel river last night, id have folded turn to a bet, my 77 never good on that board. lucky 7s i guess. See you in TSP later?? and omaha SnG as usual??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Yeah I was slow playing what was the nuts but became the second nuts after the river lol !! I went on to donk off another 40 quid in Omaha cash when twice my nuts on the turn became 2nd nuts after the river! Thats Omaha tho, I had a horrific night last night!

Yeah attacking the tables tonight but having a wee break for the rest of the week, in London on thurs night might try and get a live game in!

Sir S
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG : You are quite right Sir Solar of Plopville................but myself and deeiron will cough up the £100 between us. And if Yorkieplop (captain for this event) decided to choice myself i would be honoured, although it may mean the SnG takes place after MEFT :) Sorry bout the cruel river last night, id have folded turn to a bet, my 77 never good on that board. lucky 7s i guess. See you in TSP later?? and omaha SnG as usual??
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    "HAPPY 1000TH POST"
  • edited November 2010
    lol thanks..never noticed b4 lol
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    you've spoilt it now though.. party is over already.. not long to 2,000.

• edited November 2010
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    You dont look a day over 990 : )
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG : Yeah I was slow playing what was the nuts but became the second nuts after the river lol !! I went on to donk off another 40 quid in Omaha cash when twice my nuts on the turn became 2nd nuts after the river! Thats Omaha tho, I had a horrific night last night! Yeah attacking the tables tonight but having a wee break for the rest of the week, in London on thurs night might try and get a live game in! Sir S
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Hopefully see you on a FT, im gonna play the 3 main events tonight and the sure thing of 10-seater SnG omaha around 11ish?? gonna give the cash a miss tonight but might get a lil bit b4 8 o'clock.

Good luck in London m8...............btw i have new mobile. will fb you it later
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG : You dont look a day over 990 : )
    Posted by spudgun720
    You obviously havnt met me b4!!!! but stil 83 years younger than tikay :):):)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: NPF - TKP SnG : You obviously havnt met me b4!!!! but stil 83 years younger than tikay :):):)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    I dont mind putting up £50 for this as at end of the day with the amount of seats I won its only Sky money anyway
    O:))))