You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What can you do?

edited December 2010 in Area 51
Two and a half hours of solid poker only to be virtually KO'd by this..

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance Small blind 400.00400.0012377.50 Big blind 800.001200.005295.00 Your hole cardsAK    Fold     All-in 12470.0013670.000.00christiannCall 12470.0026140.007960.00 Fold     Fold     Show43   christiannShowAK   Flop  374   Turn  7   River  4    WinFull House, 4s and 7s26140.00 26140.00

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Hey

I have edited this post, and removed the names

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited November 2010

Don't ya think this is going a bit too far MoD 4.Why not just re-write everybodies posts for them.You surely are a mod not the government lol.
    Nanny state springs to mind.

• edited November 2010
    The same guy knocked me out in 25th by turning a full house after i'd flopped trips.
    I'm clearly not on his level yet, still keep getting it in ahead blah blah
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: What can you do?:
    Hey I have edited this post, and removed the names Thank you for your understanding Sky Mod
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    I too Would like to know why this has had the players names removed from the post, Do you have something to hide sky Mod ???. Surely if people want to play these trash hands in such a way, its up to the person on the receiving end of a such play, if they would like to share such utter garbage played against them, INCLUDING the players involved. I'm amazed by the amount of posts on this forum showing the regularity of these moves with total air ?? just dont get it, they consistalntly win !! ( and breathe )
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: What can you do? : I too Would like to know why this has had the players names removed from the post, Do you have something to hide sky Mod ???. Surely if people want to play these trash hands in such a way, its up to the person on the receiving end of a such play, if they would like to share such utter garbage played against them, INCLUDING the players involved. I'm amazed by the amount of posts on this forum showing the regularity of these moves with total air ?? just dont get it, they consistalntly win !! ( and breathe )
    Posted by KOBBA
    What would happen if everyone posted the hands when these junk hands lose?

It would be the biggest forum on the internet.

Selective memory ftw !
  • edited December 2010
    Unlucky, but they were suited connectors, not exactly air, though personally I'd be waiting for something better than that to shove when I've got 15BB in front.

AKo isn't a huge favourite vs 34s, stove gives the equity as 61/39.

Calling a shove with AK you have to accept that you're only going to well ahead against Ax and Kx hands. The rest of the time you're either flipping against a pair or only 60/40 ahead against a hand like this (unless of course you're a big dog vs KK or AA).
  • edited December 2010
    Unlucky, but they were suited connectors, not exactly air, though personally I'd be waiting for something better than that to shove when I've got 15BB in front. AKo isn't a huge favourite vs 34s, stove gives the equity as 61/39. Calling a shove with AK you have to accept that you're only going to well ahead against Ax and Kx hands. The rest of the time you're either flipping against a pair or only 60/40 ahead against a hand like this (unless of course you're a big dog vs KK or AA).
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Yeah I understand that i wasn't a massive favourite but thanks for getting those figures :) and i was totally willing to flip here as if i'd won i would of been one of the chip leaders with i think around 50 people still in, but tbh i thought he may have AQ, AJ or maybe even AK, oh well life goes on!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: What can you do? : What would happen if everyone posted the hands when these junk hands lose? It would be the biggest forum on the internet. Selective memory ftw !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Thats Totally besides the point that was being made. Which was, that should christiann choose to post this hand, which they did, They should be able to show the names of those involved without being censored. I never said or implied, that everyone should or would post every junk hand that loses.