You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timing out all the time when on more than one table

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
I have a problem when say on 2 tourneys at the same time, I am for ever having to press the "im back" button and then my hand still gets folded, dont mind when its 47 off but recently had AA and KK folded for me this way, very frustrating, is this a Sky prob, computer prob or broadband prob ?

anyone else had these problems

Comments

• edited December 2010
    This happens when  u want 2 tables, even on the new download???
  • edited December 2010
    not tried the new download, will this help
  • edited December 2010

Yes !!!! That's the whole idea of having the download I think.

Although it didn't help me as much as I hoped it would, it has helped abit.
  • edited December 2010
    I used to get this problem all the time when multi-tabling on internet explorer. When I changed browser to google chrome it disappeared. The download helps further. The IT gurus will probably tell you this has nothing to do with the browser you use, but it improved things for me.
  • edited December 2010
    tbh it could be a computer problem.

because it used to struggle the same for me on my old computer, i got a new laptop good spec etc and now i am able to play up to 5 tables at once....

havn't tried anymore than 5 but will be trying 6 tonight due to orfords balls :p.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Timing out all the time when on more than one table:
    I have a problem when say on 2 tourneys at the same time, I am for ever having to press the "im back" button and then my hand still gets folded, dont mind when its 47 off but recently had AA and KK folded for me this way, very frustrating, is this a Sky prob, computer prob or broadband prob ? anyone else had these problems
    Posted by PUCPOUND
    ive had this problem on and off but i have got the download now and i have played 5 tables at once no problem and i also checked to see how many tables i could actually open and i stopped at 12 because i couldnt see my screen anymore.....try the download and im sure you will be ok

gl,dave
  • edited December 2010
    cheers for that i will try the download for tonights fun and report back