You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BAD BEATS

edited December 2010 in Area 51
HI IT REALY DOSE MY HEAD IN WHEN YOU RAISE 3 TIME THE BLIND  200 WITH SAY AQ OR AK AND YOU GET CALLED  THEN THE FLOP COMES 3 A 6 SO I RAISE 3 TIME THE BLIND AGAIN I GET CALLED THEN TURN COME 9  SO I GO FOUR TIME THE BLIND  THEN THEY GO ALL IN TO FIND THEY ONLY HAVE 3 2 BUT THEN THE RIVER COME DOWN ONLY TO BE A 3!! ITS SO BAD AND I FIND ITS ONLY WHEN I PLAY ON SKY POKER THAT THIS HAPPENDS IT IN ALL LEVELS FROM £2 UP TWO £33 AND I KNOW ANY TWO CARDS CAN WIN BUT ITS NOT A ONE OFF I LOSSER A LOT OF GAMES AND MONEY THIS WAY WHAT  AM'I DOING WRONG !!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to BAD BEATS:
    HI IT REALY DOSE MY HEAD IN WHEN YOU RAISE 3 TIME THE BLIND  200 WITH SAY AQ OR AK AND YOU GET CALLED  THEN THE FLOP COMES 3 A 6 SO I RAISE 3 TIME THE BLIND AGAIN I GET CALLED THEN TURN COME 9  SO I GO FOUR TIME THE BLIND  THEN THEY GO ALL IN TO FIND THEY ONLY HAVE 3 2 BUT THEN THE RIVER COME DOWN ONLY TO BE A 3!! ITS SO BAD AND I FIND ITS ONLY WHEN I PLAY ON SKY POKER THAT THIS HAPPENDS IT IN ALL LEVELS FROM £2 UP TWO £33 AND I KNOW ANY TWO CARDS CAN WIN BUT ITS NOT A ONE OFF I LOSSER A LOT OF GAMES AND MONEY THIS WAY WHAT  AM'I DOING WRONG !!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dargan
    Simple dude, your playing on Sky Poker, the biggest rigged poker site going, I have never seen so many "bad beats" in my life, (20 years playing the game) so bad I never play sky now days. that's all you are doing wrong mate. 
    How the gaming authorities have not picked up on this rip off site I'll never know, perhaps they are aware & are well looked after not to interfere?
  • edited December 2010
    i wasnt going to post in this thread but i had a strong urge to take the pess.....but i wont
  • edited December 2010
    It happens to us all mate.
    I'm going through it now - lost around a 6th of my roll in the last week or so. i'm on the micro stakes where play is considered to be a bit looser than other levels.
    But, before I go on tilt, or scream about it all, I remember the times when I was on a roll and dishing out the bad beats.
    I'm still up on the year - you've got to consider the long run. Over time it should even out.