You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HUNT THAT BOUNTY! (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter begins at 8pm - you can register for this £33 tournament right now and then watch the live television coverage on channel 865.

Who knows?  Your hand might be analysed by Tony 'Tikay' Kendall.  But don't let that put you off entering!

We'll also pay a visit to the cash tables and, hopefully, we'll chat to a few of you playing the BH at home (if you'd like to be a phone guest, please let us know in the space provided below).

Questions, compliments for the host and abusive comments about the expert are welcome.  You can e-mail skyopen@bskyb.com or post in this thread.

Those of you who follow @J_Hartigan on Twitter will know I'm currently recording the commentary for the EPT London TV shows.  Today, I described Dario Minieri's three-betting range as, "wider than an IMAX cinema screen!"

I'd love to hear some amusing (but inoffensive) metaphors about members of the Sky Poker community.  For example, you could say Machka is tighter than a hangman's noose, or that phil12uk is luckier than a leprechaun wielding a rabbit's foot with a horse shoe nailed to it.

I look forward to your contributions :)

Comments