You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Been playing now for a while and love it, but only play limited times cos work family etc. Just accepted download and played tourny but couldnt track tourny stats. number players left, average stack size etc, any one explain, i think im being a pillock!!. Also anyone want to chat about the new trend to bet when you set up i find it strange play, if the the fish is hooked you'll get paid meggar, but the slimy little so and so's that haven't got a good bite will slip by! 

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi Mr Rambo, and welcome to the forum.

Question 1. To access the tournament lobby, click the lobby tab on the top left of the table (this does not work in mini view). OR, search "my tables"  then "running" (under the my skypoker tab) then click tournament lobby. It is all there. Also average stack and no of players shows on the table tab (info)

Question 2. Betting out with a set is fashionable because it works vs the right opponant in the right situation. I am betting out with a set on wet boards as a value bet and to make anyone drawing to a st8 or flush pay the price. It all depends on the number and type of players in the pot in combination with the texture of the board and your position and table dynamics, and preflop action, before making a decision whether or not to bet out. Oh and stack sizes lol.
    In summary, sometimes bet out, sometimes dont. when flopping a set you just gotta work out the best way of getting paid the maximum.

Good Luck

Hoggers