You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

to the sky techy peeps!

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi
I'm using the dowload and no probs until now...i keep getting a pop up
Network Error504 - Gateway Timeoutand also the avatar pics arn't coming up and hand history not working....it crashed once after the pop up...had 3 on this game so far...ok make that 4 pop ups...ps, don't know if it has anything to do with me playing in mini view then opening it up into standard in the middle of game?

ok...opening next game, avatars working and hand history working.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi Bananadog,  I hope its working for you now but if it isn't it might be worth sending a PM off to Sky_Adam. 

I THINK, and bear in mind I am not very technical minded, that the Gateway error is something to do with your internet connection but Adam is probably the best one to ask.

Steve
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: to the sky techy peeps!:
    Hi Bananadog,  I hope its working for you now but if it isn't it might be worth sending a PM off to Sky_Adam.  I THINK, and bear in mind I am not very technical minded, that the Gateway error is something to do with your internet connection but Adam is probably the best one to ask. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    thanks..just had it one more time on another game..i just closed the pop up and carried on playing though, the pop up is a sky pop up though so it must just be a little glitch or summit...
    If it carries on I'll deffo pm Adam, thanks x
  • edited December 2010
    I had it too ERROR 504, hit try again 3 times and finally went through but real slow..
    Gary