You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The correct way to eat chocolate!

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Maltessers - you gotta suck the inside out first then let it contract on your tongue......

Comments

• edited December 2010
    There is no point just munching away in the incorrect manner and wasting what could have tasted like heaven now is there!
    So as a master chocolate eater I thought I would give instructions on the correct way to get the best out of your sweeties!

Chocolate buttons:
    2 must be stuck together and sucked!

Twix:
    Nibble the chocolate from around the sides, chew off the caramel topping, then eat the bottom biscuit piece!

Smarties:
    eat all colours apart from orange as you please, then suck the orange ones until the colour comes off, eat the outside shell then the middle chocolate (orange ones taste like orange chocolate!)

Double Decker:
    eat around edges, eat nougat...finish with base!

Choclate Orange:
    nibble thin side of a slice and proceed to eat like a corn on the cob until you only have a thin 'smile' shaped slither left..then scoff!

Jelly Tots:
    DO NOT mix colours! seperate into groups and eat each group in one mouthfull!

....If you follow above instructions you will have more pleasure from your choccies :)
    ps, please add more if you have a special way to eat your sweets!

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: The correct way to eat chocolate!:
    Maltessers - you gotta suck the inside out first then let it contract on your tongue......
    Posted by lucy4
    ahhhh a fellow chocolate lover! Nice one Lucy!
  • edited December 2010
    Not chocolate.....

But with Worthers originals, and skittles (taste the rainbow), try and fit as many in your mouth at once as u can!!

It's pretty intense!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Not chocolate..... But with Worthers originals, and skittles (taste the rainbow), try and fit as many in your mouth at once as u can!! It's pretty intense!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    okey dokey..it's now on my shopping list - the challenge has been set! hahaha
  • edited December 2010
    Ferrero Rocher-
    Start-

then nibble of choc on the outside and split in half

Eat choc off nut

eat nut then wafer ball. Simples.
  • edited December 2010
    I DO LIKE A CURLY WURLY....
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by lucy4
    Desite the efforts of the Large Hadron Collider this is a surer way to create a black hole.
    Suck with care man.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: The correct way to eat chocolate! : Desite the efforts of the Large Hadron Collider this is a surer way to create a black hole. Suck with care man.
    Posted by shelski
    who needs $500000 million Dollars when a 42p bag of Maltessers will do,
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to The correct way to eat chocolate!:
    There is no point just munching away in the incorrect manner and wasting what could have tasted like heaven now is there! So as a master chocolate eater I thought I would give instructions on the correct way to get the best out of your sweeties! Chocolate buttons: 2 must be stuck together and sucked! Twix: Nibble the chocolate from around the sides, chew off the caramel topping, then eat the bottom biscuit piece! Smarties: eat all colours apart from orange as you please, then suck the orange ones until the colour comes off, eat the outside shell then the middle chocolate (orange ones taste like orange chocolate!) Double Decker: eat around edges, eat nougat...finish with base! Choclate Orange: nibble thin side of a slice and proceed to eat like a corn on the cob until you only have a thin 'smile' shaped slither left..then scoff! Jelly Tots: DO NOT mix colours! seperate into groups and eat each group in one mouthfull! ....If you follow above instructions you will have more pleasure from your choccies :) ps, please add more if you have a special way to eat your sweets!
    Posted by BananaDog
    couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!