You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just a question...

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
i have spoken to a few people who play on this site and they and i believe that in mtts when you get further into the tournament the person with the most chips always knocks the other person out in a showdown, anyone else believe that? i would like to think its not true but from what i have seen i cannot disagree with it....... THANKS 

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Just a question...:
    i have spoken to a few people who play on this site and they and i believe that in mtts when you get further into the tournament the person with the most chips always knocks the other person out in a showdown, anyone else believe that? i would like to think its not true but from what i have seen i cannot disagree with it....... THANKS 
    Posted by 9991
    If it were true, I wouldnt have doubled up againt the chip leader a lot of times would I?
  • edited December 2010
    If I have 100 chips and you go all in for 5 chips and it's a fiddy fiddy I have a rather good chance to knock you out.

If you double up to 10 chips and we go all in again on a fiddy fiddy if you don't get knocked out this time you have been very lucky.

Having chips makes your life very easy and other peoples lives hard.
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by 9991
    Would be a USP if SP designed their software so that the person with the least chips could knock someone out. 
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by 9991

Someone with less chips cannot knock out someone with more chips.
    It's impossible.