You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thinks It's So Unfair.............................

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Thinks It's So Unfair.............................:
    Fwiw i actually don't mind aways they have actually donated their buy in to the prize pool with no realistic prospect of seeing it again. Also one less to beat as well. All good no need to get stressed about it just have a nice cup of tea.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Not stressed Ricky (well mayb a bit)
    I just stating that its NOT RIGHT !!!!!

and u and ur tea.....lololololololololol xx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Thinks It's So Unfair............................. : GRRRRR yes i do understand loony but if there sitting out they should NOT be able 2 win.....thats what im saying.....not kick them out completely but why should they pocket chips 4 doing nothing?????????????
    Posted by xFALLENx
    there is no reason for an away player to win a pot,any bet at any stage of the game makes them auto fold.
    the only time it gets to showdown is when they are all in,i think the amount of times an away player cashes must be very rare.
    cheers..dave
  • edited August 2009
    HI FALLEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN AND THEY TEND TO DO IT WHEN THEY INCREESE THERE STACK AND THEN COME
    BACK AT THE LATTER STAGE AND I DO THINK THAT IS WRONG  AFTER ALL WE ARE HERE TO PLAY I AM WITH U ON THAT ONE SKY SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS ONE OR IF IT IS CONNECTION PROBS IT IS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME THERE AWAY

HOPE TO SEE U ON THE TABLES SOON AND GL TO U AND ALL BE LUCKY FROM LUCKY
  • edited September 2009
    HI FALLEN I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U MEAN AND THEY TEND TO DO IT WHEN THEY INCREESE THERE STACK AND THEN COME BACK AT THE LATTER STAGE AND I DO THINK THAT IS WRONG  AFTER ALL WE ARE HERE TO PLAY I AM WITH U ON THAT ONE SKY SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS ONE OR IF IT IS CONNECTION PROBS IT IS ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME THERE AWAY              HOPE TO SEE U ON THE TABLES SOON AND GL TO U AND ALL BE LUCKY FROM LUCKY
    Posted by lucky77777
    THANKYOU LUCKY X  TAKE CARE AND C U SOON :)