You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what ya think???

edited December 2010 in The Poker Clinic

hi all, just wondering what some of you players would do with this?? i have no reads on player B as he has just sat down however player A has been raiseing every hand pre and all ways makes a cbet however the times he has gone to showdown he has had very little, most of his money has come from others folding to him. i have him noted as a loose maniac.....can i make this call below with the info i have or is it a losing play even against a player who is likely to have any 2 cards?

Hand History #313176487 (04:56 01/12/2010)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
thebil123 Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £35.66
Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £27.27
Big blind  £0.20 £0.50 £7.31
  Your hole cards

amanda1983 Raise  £0.80 £1.30 £22.48
Call  £0.60 £1.90 £6.71
ashers Fold     
thebil123 Fold     
Raise  £3.00 £4.90 £24.27
amanda1983 Call  £2.40 £7.30 £20.08
All-in  £6.71 £14.01 £0.00
All-in  £24.27 £38.28 £0.00
amanda1983  ???  

Comments

• edited December 2010

TBH I'm not calling the £3 because player B is yet to act and i know nothing about him. Once he shoves and A comes back over the top then i'm def not calling, i'll let them play that out and come after A more aggresivly when i can get it to HU. There's a reasonable chance that B will be calling or pushing the £3 bet as he's called your raise. I'm dumping the 4's here and waiting if i know that player A is a maniac and i'm going to get plenty of chances to play pots with him that i know i'm ahead going in

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: what ya think???:
    TBH I'm not calling the £3 because player B is yet to act and i know nothing about him. Once he shoves and A comes back over the top then i'm def not calling, i'll let them play that out and come after A more aggresivly when i can get it to HU. There's a reasonable chance that B will be calling or pushing the £3 bet as he's called your raise. I'm dumping the 4's here and waiting if i know that player A is a maniac and i'm going to get plenty of chances to play pots with him that i know i'm ahead going in
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    lol he left after this hand :(
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: what ya think??? : lol he left after this hand :(
    Posted by amanda1983
    lol Ain't it always the way, hope you wrote his name down and will search him out for future beat downs :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: what ya think??? : lol Ain't it always the way, hope you wrote his name down and will search him out for future beat downs :)
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    entered in the black book!!
  • edited December 2010
    fold when he reraises to £3 we arent depe enough to set mine in this position
  • edited December 2010
    fold when he reraises to £3 we arent depe enough to set mine in this position
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    how deep do we need to be at this level??
  • edited December 2010