You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTERCASH TABLES

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi chaps,

Quick heads up: Tomorrow we will be featuring play from MC 4, 5 and 10 during the first hour - approximately 18 mins on each table, and of course CASH 300 tables.

If you are going to be playing on these tables tomorrow evening and would like to  speak directly to the studio please send me a PM with your name and number!

Richard and Ed will be hosting, and we'll be chatting to Dan Brown about his plans for Monday night.

Make sure you email in any "must see" cash hands (IDs) and a brief explanation as to why you think they're fab.

Hope to be seeing you on the tables tomorrow!

Aisling

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Good luck with the show, but unfortunately I will be working the bar on Saturday night.......somehow i can foresee a zero profit :):):):)
  • edited December 2010
    Wouldn't mind you taking a look at this hand :)

Would like to see what he folded that he flat called my re-raise on the turn with, i was in two minds as to whether bluff the river as he had to have something to raise-call the turn..as it happened i value bet bluffed the river and got away with it, but can't think of any hands he had!

• edited December 2010
    DTWBandit has put his name in the ring for a phone call this evening. Would anyone else like to step forward?

PM me with your details if so!