You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Official Extra LONG PRIMO Show thread with Harris!

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
HELLO!!

I am back in the frozen Narnia that is home and back at the hallowed halls of Sky Poker HQ.

Oh how I've missed you all... and my beloved Poker!!

The bright light's of Los Angeles are nothing compared to the thrill of a three bet all-in with AJ against AA and hitting a AJJ Flop ...then rivering that final Jack (Happens to me all the time)

Even Jackie Chan between my legs couldn't make up for the time I've spent away from you all.. Sad face.

So tonight Mr Trevor Harris and I will bringing you many festive joys in the shape of our £55 Primo extravaganza..

We'll also have some Poker Clinic and some Phone-ins with JeagerPlop, CoxyLboro and Sara36DD amonst others!

Santa is spreading the contents of his sack far and wide on the Sky Poker tables and there are some pretty awesome prizes if you knock him out on any of the tables.. and get into The Santa Sack Tourney.. Including an iPad, an X-Box kinnect and a 3D tv!!!

OMG!! Get me in!!

Ok.. I'm excited to be back. And more excited to catch up with you all which I shall be doing over the airwaves and over the tables in the next few days no doubt!

There will be a prize also for the most interesting Hand ID sent in (also please write any other info we should know!) and well.. all the usual play you would expect..

and just for fun..

Anyone watch Glee? Well I saw Mr Scheuster in a Taco bar... and when I was three on holiday in Spain.. Mr Bill Tarmey (Jack Duckworth from Corrie) used to come and take me for a swin every morning... well he'd swim and I'd half choke him and kick my legs about pretending to swim)

So....What's your claim to fame? No matter how tenuous!

It counts..

xxx

Comments