You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Isuldur1...

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

someone give me link

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I guess we'll officially find out his real identity now...

Hey

I have had to delete this link as it breaks the forum rules, If you are unsure the forum rules are found
    here

Thank you for your understanding

Sky Mod

Sigh how boring.

For anyone interested he's signed with a well known poker site just now..
  • edited December 2010
    I just seen that wow, he's on twitter tooo :p

dont have link don sorry got of facebook ibluff magazine
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1...:
    someone give me link
    Posted by The_Don90
    If anyone else wants it I don't mind PM it
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : If anyone else wants it I don't mind PM it
    Posted by pryce6
    If you wouldn't mind old chap. a pm would be gratefully received.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : If you wouldn't mind old chap. a pm would be gratefully received.
    Posted by Mohican
    Done matey.

Most sites have it up now. We did have it first but SkyMod ruined my little exclusive!!
  • edited December 2010
    It looks like they're still keeping his identity secret for now. Surely he's got to be Victor Blom?
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by pryce6

Yes please.

Isn't isildur1 victor bloom?
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : Done matey. Most sites have it up now. We did have it first but SkyMod ruined my little exclusive!!
    Posted by pryce6
    Good try Nick, but you were an hour behind a certain Forum.

But we - sorry, they - "cleaned it up" before Posting, & removed all the Links. Which, to be fair, is right & proper, giving due regard to the Forum Sponsors or Community owners.

But if you want a really hot story, I'll send you something this afternoon which is a right jaw-dropper, though not really appropiate for here, or of much interest to our player demograph. 

• edited December 2010
    i want to know tikay.
  • edited December 2010
    i want to know tikay.
    Posted by The_Don90
    My Mum always used to say "you know what want gets"........;)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : Yes please. Isn't isildur1 victor bloom?
    Posted by donkeyplop
    haha but we can't be sure...
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : Good try Nick, but you were an hour behind a certain Forum. But we - sorry, they - "cleaned it up" before Posting, & removed all the Links. Which, to be fair, is right & proper, giving due regard to the Forum Sponsors or Community owners. But if you want a really hot story, I'll send you something this afternoon which is a right jaw-dropper, though not really appropiate for here, or of much interest to our player demograph. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Of course Tikay, but I thought they might show some leniency this time, they don't remove the links about TSP ;)

I had it up a while before I posted here but assumed most others would have it, then I checked around 30 minutes later and realised I had won the race!

Please do send me that story, I'm intrigued now..
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : Of course Tikay, but I thought they might show some leniency this time, they don't remove the links about TSP ;) I had it up a while before I posted here but assumed most others would have it, then I checked around 30 minutes later and realised I had won the race! Please do send me that story, I'm intrigued now..
    Posted by pryce6
    I don't Moderate, Nick, but I would never have permitted the Links, the Forum Rules are quite clear on that - Sky Poker do not particularly want to advertise other sites, why would they?

A little guile would do the trick, though, the story itself is (my personal opinion, not a Mod's Ruling) perfectly fine, but direct Links to other Poker Rooms will never be allowed.

I e-Mailed you the other story half an hour ago, though that one is all over 2+2 & the "heavy" Poker forums already. It's UIGEA related.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : My Mum always used to say "you know what want gets"........;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    ah too true.
  • edited December 2010
    i want to know tikay.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Come & say "Hi" in Newcastle, look forward to it.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : Come & say "Hi" in Newcastle, look forward to it.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i will do i need to phone my sister make sure it is ok for me to stay at hers, although i imagine ill just um, play poker on the side for 24 hours :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Isuldur1... : I don't Moderate, Nick, but I would never have permitted the Links, the Forum Rules are quite clear on that - Sky Poker do not particularly want to advertise other sites, why would they? A little guile would do the trick, though, the story itself is (my personal opinion, not a Mod's Ruling) perfectly fine, but direct Links to other Poker Rooms will never be allowed. I e-Mailed you the other story half an hour ago, though that one is all over 2+2 & the "heavy" Poker forums already. It's UIGEA related.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Everyone is going to read the story somewhere, and everyone knows the site, so imo there is no issue, I just thought people might be interested as we had it up before other poker news sites. There is no direct link to another poker site but rules are rules, I have no complaints. 

I did try and use guile, hence the lack of "ISIDUR JOINS *********" in the title :)

I've been following that other story, it will be very interesting to see  how it pans out, and what happens in the aftermath.
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by pryce6
    if u got time p.m me it ?
  • edited December 2010

It's k88moss and simsim playing alternate hands.