You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker pro

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
I would like to become a Sky Poker pro and represent Sky in live tournaments.

Since the Find a Pro promotion has ended, what is the best way of going about this?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Its not ended...

• edited December 2010

I was not aware, ever, of any Sky Poker "Find a Pro" Promotion, but Team Sky Poker is the easiest route, & it remains an ongoing Promotion.

See
    HERE

I don't understand the Poll, sorry.
  • edited December 2010
    Hey

Thats my twitter acoount name

Skytvpokerpro

Gary

• edited December 2010
    ty for the link

the poll was my attempt at humour as was a pretty boring thread to start
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker pro:
    ty for the link the poll was my attempt at humour as was a pretty boring thread to start
    Posted by NextBest1
    You are welcome, Mr Best, good luck in attempting to qualify via TSP, that's what it is there for, & the TSP guys have had some fun already. You'll need to play a little more than hitherto on Sky Poker to qualify, though.

If you need any advice from the current Team Sky Poker Members, they have an "Ask Team Sky Poker" thread, & they take questions enthusiastically.

Your humour whooshed me, my bad, sorry. I voted "maybe".
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker pro : You are welcome, Mr Best, good luck in attempting to qualify via TSP, that's what it is there for, & the TSP guys have had some fun already. You'll need to play a little more than hitherto on Sky Poker to qualify, though. If you need any advice from the current Team Sky Poker Members, they have an "Ask Team Sky Poker" thread, & they take questions enthusiastically. Your humour whooshed me, my bad, sorry. I voted "maybe".
    Posted by tikay1
    Worked with Orford for too long?
  • edited December 2010
    After looking at the leaderboards etc it would be beneficial for me to start this on Jan 1st because there is no way I could catch up over 2 months in 3 weeks
  • edited December 2010
    After looking at the leaderboards etc it would be beneficial for me to start this on Jan 1st because there is no way I could catch up over 2 months in 3 weeks
    Posted by NextBest1
    That's a good shout sir, unless you want to Elky it up with 25 tables on the go.  Very best of luck with it.
  • edited December 2010
    i started last month and think id be in the category if i played all 3 months. think ill get pretty close but the extra month is too much.