You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3D TV

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Has anyone got one of these and made a subscription? Are they any good.  I havent even seen a cinema film in 3D yet but heard good stuff about it.
Seems only yesterday that HD was introduced then 3D comes along so quickly

Comments

• edited December 2010
    my mate has just bought a 3D t.v plus you gotta buy the 3D glasses anything upto £200!! and the extra subscription costs each month, and he dont seem all that impressed with it, tho i think he only got it to watch his adult artistic films on and he is well impressed with the `money shot`scenes...
  • edited December 2010
    My mate got a panasonic, with two pair's of the glasses.  I thought it was great 
  • edited December 2010
    my sisters got one impressive but not much you can do with it as few dvds to buy and £40 a go
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: 3D TV:
    my mate has just bought a 3D t.v plus you gotta buy the 3D glasses anything upto £200!! and the extra subscription costs each month, and he dont seem all that impressed with it, tho i think he only got it to watch his adult artistic films on and he is well impressed with the `money shot`scenes...
    Posted by lucy4
    That would make you duck
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: 3D TV:
    In Response to Re: 3D TV : That would make you duck
    Posted by igimc
    Ive heard he watches them in his weather proof gear with an umbrella..