You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hoggers is the hero of the hour. The Don crumbles and now must beg for forgivness;) 10/11 still thou

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Who wants to watch DOHHHH get pawned.:
    Great stuff Don, you defo pwned him I would be happy to be another victim of yours if you fancy it at some point?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    isnt there a time limit for youtube? that wud go on for ever!

im happy to give u a game sometime too donny if u like
  • edited December 2010

Brilliant Don thought the commentary was superb
  • edited December 2010
    haha donny's hit list line up........ he has gone for a nap now :)
  • edited December 2010
    thanks guys. had my nap

Current hit list

Donkeyplop

Hoggers

Young Gun

I have a 15 min max thats why im having hassles with the deepie, Part one is 15 mins and 43 seconds so i need to move hands somewhere
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Who wants to watch DOHHHH get pawned.:
    thanks guys. had my nap Current hit list Donkeyplop Hoggers Young Gun I have a 15 min max thats why im having hassles with the deepie, Part one is 15 mins and 43 seconds so i need to move hands somewhere
    Posted by The_Don90

add me
  • edited December 2010
    Current hit list - now added to first post

Donkeyplop

Irishrover

GregHogg

Young Gun

DOHHHHH (requested rematch)
  • edited December 2010

I would be up for a HU Game with you m8y
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010

im in give me a kick when u want a game
  • edited December 2010
    me me me me me me plz
  • edited December 2010
    I would pay good money to hear lucky commentate over one of your hu games don!
  • edited December 2010
    if it's a hu cash game i'll play you
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: HU Challenegers for recording welcome.:
    if it's a hu cash game i'll play you
    Posted by zing
    it was sit and goes £1 + 05 im doing mate, the video needs to be less than 15 mins so this is a great and quick way of doing so.
  • edited December 2010
    erm how did irish jump above me boyo!!! u let me know on messenger when u fancy it bring it on nitbag
  • edited December 2010
    I would pay good money to hear lucky commentate over one of your hu games don!
    Posted by donkeyplop
    perhaps don could imatate what lucky would say ( but keep it  cleanish )
  • edited December 2010
    just seen one of ur 2.20 videos think it was part2
    A6hh we raise 3xbb with 2 limpers.  pointless raise needs to be 5x minimum
    AJo we shove 3.5x pot on a 6 6 4 flop.  terrible bet we are repping nothing.  also you say that it is a 'dire' flop for your hand actually its quite a decent one.
    Q2o.  limped pot A K Q 3 5ddd board.  he checks to us river and we bet.  terrible bet he's never calling with worse.  if we have J high here then good bet.  if we have A/K here then good bet.  Q its awful.
    77 to an UTG AI.  Think its a nice fold there.
    78o we call a min raise.  WHY?  fold or 3bet we are far to shallow to be calling off.
    44 we limp UTG.  pretty bad.  fold or raise 2.5x with a 20bb stack.
    KTdd in the bb with 3 limpers.  we have 12bb and there is 4bb dead money I think shoving is best pre
    22 we min raise in the SB.  think flatting is best here but if we raise make it 3.5/4.5bb
    KTcc we min raise CO is good...I think going to 2.5bb is better tho.  think we miss some value river I'd be betting 1.2/1.5k here after he's checked 3 times
    AQo min raise UTG I think 2.5x is better
    ps lucky is such a donk
  • edited December 2010
    just seen one of ur 2.20 videos think it was part2 A6hh we raise 3xbb with 2 limpers.  pointless raise needs to be 5x minimum AJo we shove 3.5x pot on a 6 6 4 flop.  terrible bet we are repping nothing.  also you say that it is a 'dire' flop for your hand actually its quite a decent one. Q2o.  limped pot A K Q 3 5ddd board.  he checks to us river and we bet.  terrible bet he's never calling with worse.  if we have J high here then good bet.  if we have A/K here then good bet.  Q its awful. 77 to an UTG AI.  Think its a nice fold there. 78o we call a min raise.  WHY?  fold or 3bet we are far to shallow to be calling off. 44 we limp UTG.  pretty bad.  fold or raise 2.5x with a 20bb stack. KTdd in the bb with 3 limpers.  we have 12bb and there is 4bb dead money I think shoving is best pre 22 we min raise in the SB.  think flatting is best here but if we raise make it 3.5/4.5bb KTcc we min raise CO is good...I think going to 2.5bb is better tho.  think we miss some value river I'd be betting 1.2/1.5k here after he's checked 3 times AQo min raise UTG I think 2.5x is better ps lucky is such a donk
    Posted by scotty77
    Thanks for the feedback here scotty. Much apprehiated.

I am in the process of editing part 1 so that youtube will let me post it, software being a little annoying about it so i need to use to other one which i cant remember the name of lol.

• edited December 2010
    part 3

AQ we shove like 3xpot with top 2 on the turn as it looks weak...ummm no it doesn't lol
    wp all the hands we shove shoving is fun!!!!!
    A3 we fold SB in a BvB.  dunno why we should be raising there far wider than A3
    77 all in pre or fold.  flatting here is pretty bad with like 12bb behind.  once he shoves flop think its a good fold there tho
    99 we show our shove then next hand we just fold J4.  surely the reason why we show is to create an image we are only shoving with decent hands so that should then be an insta shove with J4
    48 we flop OESD like your play here wp
    A9o I think its prob a call here IMO.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: HU Challenegers for recording welcome. : Thanks for the feedback here scotty. Much apprehiated. I am in the process of editing part 1 so that youtube will let me post it, software being a little annoying about it so i need to use to other one which i cant remember the name of lol.
    Posted by The_Don90
    yh obv thats just my opinion tho so if you don't agree then plz do reply to get discussion going!
  • edited December 2010
    just seen one of ur 2.20 videos think it was part2 A6hh we raise 3xbb with 2 limpers.  pointless raise needs to be 5x minimum AJo we shove 3.5x pot on a 6 6 4 flop.  terrible bet we are repping nothing.  also you say that it is a 'dire' flop for your hand actually its quite a decent one. Q2o.  limped pot A K Q 3 5ddd board.  he checks to us river and we bet.  terrible bet he's never calling with worse.  if we have J high here then good bet.  if we have A/K here then good bet.  Q its awful. 77 to an UTG AI.  Think its a nice fold there. 78o we call a min raise.  WHY?  fold or 3bet we are far to shallow to be calling off. 44 we limp UTG.  pretty bad.  fold or raise 2.5x with a 20bb stack. KTdd in the bb with 3 limpers.  we have 12bb and there is 4bb dead money I think shoving is best pre 22 we min raise in the SB.  think flatting is best here but if we raise make it 3.5/4.5bb KTcc we min raise CO is good...I think going to 2.5bb is better tho.  think we miss some value river I'd be betting 1.2/1.5k here after he's checked 3 times AQo min raise UTG I think 2.5x is better ps lucky is such a donk
    Posted by scotty77
    you mean lucky is a fat donk ( i quote )
  • edited December 2010
    Count me in for some of this :) I'll even make a video from the other side of the equation, so to speak.

Obvious proviso for me but it will have to be a freeplay cash table for me, but we can set some ground rules and play it properly.

Great idea Don and one I'd love to see people on the forum try.

Dave
  • edited December 2010
    only £1.05 dave :) that would be great to see both sides

similar to my idea i mentioned to donny yesterday although havent got the software yet so cant really do it just yet
  • edited December 2010
    yes scotty not to hotty i am a BIG FAT HAIRY DONK
  • edited December 2010
    erm how did irish jump above me boyo!!! u let me know on messenger when u fancy it bring it on nitbag
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

young thing you cant be getting fb lessons and tips off me,
     and then think your above me lol !
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by lucky77777
    at least you can admit it :o)
  • edited December 2010
    SCOTTY are you dohhhhhhs boyfreind
  • edited December 2010
    you  cant admit you doohhhs boyfreind tho sick mudder

if u think your big enough meet me
  • edited December 2010
    only £1.05 dave :) that would be great to see both sides similar to my idea i mentioned to donny yesterday although havent got the software yet so cant really do it just yet
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Because I work for the site I'd rather not play for cash, but we'll be fine on the freeplay tables as long as it's treated properly by both players :)
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by lucky77777
    lmfaooooooooooo she's snapped.
  • edited December 2010
    yes scotty not to hotty i am a BIG FAT HAIRY BIKER DONK
    Posted by lucky77777
     FYP