You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHO DID THAT!!!!

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Look.....

These avatars on sky, who designed them????

Whats the thinking behind making a really fat avatar like mine???

I dont have them on, but I've just been tilted big-time by a bloke calling me an Irish fatty....

I mean the fatty bit was bad enough.....

When someone sat down to design those avatars, watever possessed him to design a fat guy??????

It cost me 150 big blinds, which equates to 11 beef chow meins.

Not happy......

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to WHO DID THAT!!!!:
    Look..... These avatars on sky, who designed them???? Whats the thinking behind making a really fat avatar like mine??? I dont have them on, but I've just been tilted big-time by a bloke calling me an Irish fatty.... I mean the fatty bit was bad enough..... When someone sat down to design those avatars, watever possessed him to design a fat guy?????? It cost me 150 big blinds, which equates to 11 beef chow meins. Not happy......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Could be worse...they could have called you a WELSH fatty...surely that would have warrented another 150 bb's...the name caller missed a trick there imo ;o)

xx

• edited December 2010
    Look..... These avatars on sky, who designed them???? Whats the thinking behind making a really fat avatar like mine??? I dont have them on, but I've just been tilted big-time by a bloke calling me an Irish fatty.... I mean the fatty bit was bad enough..... When someone sat down to design those avatars, watever possessed him to design a fat guy?????? It cost me 150 big blinds, which equates to 11 beef chow meins. Not happy......
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    HAHA It didn't help matters when you rivered quads against his nut flush,

That really gave him the HUMP !!   lol.

What a plantpot he was eh ??

Anyway i got him for ya!!

• edited December 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    that made me laugh... nearly made me drop a whole plain chocolate homewheat to the bottom of my mug of tea

• edited December 2010
    haha i was gonna say looks just like you JJ :p

Bet the vodka did something to tilt u? hows your head this morning lol
  • edited December 2010
    nothing wrong with being fat you are what you are i am fat and not ashamed in a person i go by personalities

image means nowt words mean nowt money means something as money makes ends meat

and sky you have some very sick people on here
  • edited December 2010

what the **** dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why can't I just go to bed when I finish playing?

sigh.

Lucy your comment about "image" explains alot ;) - It'z kinda important in poker :):):):)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO DID THAT!!!!:
    In Response to WHO DID THAT!!!! : Could be worse...they could have called you a WELSH fatty...surely that would have warrented another 150 bb's...the name caller missed a trick there imo ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Oi!!
    You been speaking to my kids?!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: WHO DID THAT!!!! : Oi!! You been speaking to my kids?!
    Posted by walesboy
    LOL!

That'll teach you to not log off before you go to bed ;oD

xx

• edited December 2010
    I always thought it was a bit unfair that Hoggers had one designed especially for him..
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    well its a known fact you are fat & that you keep saying in forum ,
    i want to be a irishman .
    so man up you big yorki pudd lol !

• edited December 2010
    They need a pic of an alcoholic degenerate for you to use JJ
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to WHO DID THAT!!!! : well its a known fact you are fat & you that keep saying in forum , i want to be a irishman . so man up you big yorki pudd lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    lol !! 

Quality. 

PM coming ur way with a longgggggggggggggg list of names now ;)

• edited December 2010
    nothing wrong with being fat you are what you are i am fat and not ashamed in a person i go by personalities image means nowt words mean nowt money means something as money makes ends meat and sky you have some very sick people on here
    Posted by lucky77777
    I go by image fatty...   money means everything, personality shmersonality..    this wont bother you fatboy cos words mean nowt.

says pedro tongue in cheek.

mwuah