You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can you guess why I folded this hand?

edited December 2010 in The Poker Clinic
Seagull158 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £7.44
Avro Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £1.94
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

BUCKETBOY Call  £0.04 £0.10 £5.02
NiceRR Call  £0.04 £0.14 £1.10
JINTY Call  £0.04 £0.18 £4.69
tillytrot Call  £0.04 £0.22 £4.48
Seagull158 Fold     
Avro Check     
Flop

• K

Avro Check     
BUCKETBOY Check     
NiceRR Check     
JINTY Check     
tillytrot Bet  £0.04 £0.26 £4.44
Avro Call  £0.04 £0.30 £1.90
BUCKETBOY Call  £0.04 £0.34 £4.98
NiceRR Call  £0.04 £0.38 £1.06
JINTY Fold     
Turn

• J

Avro Check     
BUCKETBOY Check     
NiceRR Check     
tillytrot Bet  £0.19 £0.57 £4.25
Avro Fold     
BUCKETBOY Call  £0.19 £0.76 £4.79
NiceRR Fold     
River

BUCKETBOY Bet  £0.38 £1.14 £4.41
tillytrot Fold     
BUCKETBOY Muck     
BUCKETBOY Win  £0.70  £5.11
BUCKETBOY Return  £0.38 £0.06 £5.49

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Can you guess why I folded this hand?:
    Seagull158 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £7.44 Avro Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £1.94   Your hole cards K K       BUCKETBOY Call   £0.04 £0.10 £5.02 NiceRR Call   £0.04 £0.14 £1.10 JINTY Call   £0.04 £0.18 £4.69 tillytrot Call   £0.04 £0.22 £4.48 Seagull158 Fold         Avro Check         Flop     3 K 9       Avro Check         BUCKETBOY Check         NiceRR Check         JINTY Check         tillytrot Bet   £0.04 £0.26 £4.44 Avro Call   £0.04 £0.30 £1.90 BUCKETBOY Call   £0.04 £0.34 £4.98 NiceRR Call   £0.04 £0.38 £1.06 JINTY Fold         Turn     J       Avro Check         BUCKETBOY Check         NiceRR Check         tillytrot Bet   £0.19 £0.57 £4.25 Avro Fold         BUCKETBOY Call   £0.19 £0.76 £4.79 NiceRR Fold         River     9       BUCKETBOY Bet   £0.38 £1.14 £4.41 tillytrot Fold         BUCKETBOY Muck         BUCKETBOY Win   £0.70   £5.11 BUCKETBOY Return   £0.38 £0.06 £5.49
    Posted by Seagull158
    ermm....
  • edited December 2010
    you timed out,

needed the toilet

erm someone kidnapped you

ummm im outa ideas.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand?:
    you timed out, needed the toilet erm someone kidnapped you ummm im outa ideas.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Almost spot on. Disconnected from the table while using the download client. My internet connection was fine and I didn't get disconnected from the lobby. Was playing with no response or connection problems for 2 hours till this happened.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand? : Almost spot on. Disconnected from the table while using the download client. My internet connection was fine and I didn't get disconnected from the lobby. Was playing with no response or connection problems for 2 hours till this happened.
    Posted by Seagull158
    yuk thats horible ul..
  • edited December 2010
    I accidently hit fold whilst hold quads once!  Unsurprisingly went on tilt a bit after that!
  • edited December 2010
    because they wasnt soooted?
  • edited December 2010
    because they wasnt soooted?
    Posted by N1CK
    but they are double sooted, which is even better
  • edited December 2010
    I folded KK heads up accidentally the other day mis-clicked, luckily still went on to win it lol
  • edited December 2010
    I folded KK heads up accidentally the other day mis-clicked, luckily still went on to win it lol
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    nit ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    im not sure whats sicker, you folding kk or winning hu...
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand? : im not sure whats sicker, you folding kk or winning hu...
    Posted by N1CK

lol i actually am ok heads up win much more then i lose u fancy a small game sometime let me know, only £1-£2 though for bit of fun you may change your mind.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand? : lol i actually am ok heads up win much more then i lose u fancy a small game sometime let me know, only £1-£2 though for bit of fun you may change your mind.
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    well its a bit lower than i normally play HU but your welcome to join me at FT, i will even play ten tables so x10 chances to beat me lol
  • edited December 2010
    the other day I nipped into the kitchen to make a cuppa, I popped my head in to see what I had and saw I had AA's in the hole, darted forward to click 'I'm back', but was too late. Another A came out on the flop. How I grimaced. Never saw the turn or river, left the room to fetch me tea, and moan. 
  • edited December 2010
    I play £5.50's usually but my roll has taken a big hit of late so can only play micros

1 day im sure you will see me on the final table maybe heads up that be good fun :p although tbh i've never seen you play probably thrash me but heads up do fancy my chances with most is what im saying.
  • edited December 2010
    I play £5.50's usually but my roll has taken a big hit of late so can only play micros 1 day im sure you will see me on the final table maybe heads up that be good fun :p although tbh i've never seen you play probably thrash me but heads up do fancy my chances with most is what im saying.
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    so your backing out then? lol,  play hu for free money if you want, show me how good you are we can have msn on and while we are playing we can disscuss hands and plays etc
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand? : so your backing out then? lol,  play hu for free money if you want, show me how good you are we can have msn on and while we are playing we can disscuss hands and plays etc
    Posted by N1CK

Not backing out at all mate, im on m sn too. would prefer a structure tbh whether its turbo or normal, stakes is just so its for fun and can play first to 3 etc or best of what not. if your game ill pm you my email
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Can you guess why I folded this hand? : Not backing out at all mate, im on m sn too. would prefer a structure tbh whether its turbo or normal, stakes is just so its for fun and can play first to 3 etc or best of what not. if your game ill pm you my email
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    just sit on a free money table il play you for educational purposes, send me your email and il add you on msn, give me half n hour just gotta finish sumit
  • edited December 2010
    I have sent you PM N1ck