You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!)

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Hello boys and girls,

The festive season is in full swing, Christmas is nearly upon us and I hope you’ve all been busy trying to qualify for my special Santa Sack tournament.

If you haven’t made it in just yet or haven’t got the bankroll to play in our main 8pm tournaments then don’t despair, help is at hand.

You could win your way in just by entering one of our fun competitions.

First up we’ve got tell me what you want for Christmas over in the Shed.

Then the attention turns to my old pal Rudolph with his Christmas Jokes thread.

We’ll also be giving away 3 seats in my tournament each week in Tweet your progress.

And finally we’ll be having a special seat give-away on our twitter page on Christmas Eve!

Phew, quite a lot going on there… and all just because we love you lot in the Sky Poker Community.

Ho Ho Ho – Merry Christmas!

Comments

• edited December 2010

OOh, I LOVE Santa.

You can also win a Santas Sack Tourney entry
    HERE

Christmas, what would we do without it, eh?

• edited December 2010
    My Xmas is list is already there,  ;o),  (hope I can get away with the last one.  Hee Hee )
  • edited December 2010

Hello Santa,

I have been a good boy, well actually a very good boy!

I have won myself a seat into your tournament :-)

I won it a couple of days ago however I am still unable to register :-(

Is there certain amount of time i should wait before crying like a spoilt little ......... or should i start now?

PS. incase you cannot find my house this year.....again!!!......it's that one without any decorations inside or out :-( ...............not because i cannot afford them but because while you are freezing your socks off, I will be holidaying in the sun and do not want the little rascals where i live to burgle my house!!!!

This year, I was thinking, a 3D TV, or an ipad, maybe a xbox.

And if you could pop by Ann Summers for the wife, i mean, even Blo** Santa comes once a year!!!

Hope you can help and please excuse my way, i simply cannot help myself when confronted by an audience

xxx
    (for Mrs Santa)

thanks and regards
    Blanky

• edited December 2010
    lmao at the above post :-)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!):
    Hello Santa, I have been a good boy, well actually a very good boy! I have won myself a seat into your tournament :-) I won it a couple of days ago however I am still unable to register :-( Is there certain amount of time i should wait before crying like a spoilt little ......... or should i start now? PS. incase you cannot find my house this year.....again!!!......it's that one without any decorations inside or out :-( ...............not because i cannot afford them but because while you are freezing your socks off, I will be holidaying in the sun and do not want the little rascals where i live to burgle my house!!!! This year, I was thinking, a 3D TV, or an ipad, maybe a xbox. And if you could pop by Ann Summers for the wife, i mean, even Blo** Santa comes once a year!!! Hope you can help and please excuse my way, i simply cannot help myself when confronted by an audience xxx (for Mrs Santa) thanks and regards Blanky  
    Posted by Blanky

Hey Blanky,

I'll chase this up for you

If we need any moe info i'll be in touch.

cheers,

Rich
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!):
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : Hey Blanky, I'll chase this up for you If we need any moe info i'll be in touch. cheers, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

after our email convo today (while being dragged around Bull ring shopping centre kicking and screaming!!) sky_jack got intouch

very concerned i have the entire team running around on this, as i was on a tikay's table last night and i mentioned it to him, then i had skyelf on the next table and another player mentioned he had not been registered and being a big mouth.....couldn't stop myself.......me too i said!

Anyway, thanks to all, i'm sure it will be sorted soon
  • edited December 2010
    I've won 2 seats....  double chips please?
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by cottlad

Can i have one

i,ve been doin the jokes, enetring tourneys , tweeting my progress and still not in
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : Can i have one i,ve been doin the jokes, enetring tourneys , tweeting my progress and still not in
    Posted by MP33
    If i can't have double chips but could donate the seat then it's yours!  You would of course have to chip dump me all yr chips at the earliest opportunity :D
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : If i can't have double chips but could donate the seat then it's yours!  You would of course have to chip dump me all yr chips at the earliest opportunity :D
    Posted by cottlad

ive been doing the same, lost a fortune already trying to knock santa n elf n co out lol.
     PLEASE please please, can i have it, ofcourse i will ship you all my chips ;-)

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : Hey Blanky, I'll chase this up for you If we need any moe info i'll be in touch. cheers, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich, I am in the same spot. Won my seat in Torny number 770425451 last night, how do I get my name in Santas Sack Torny???? How long do I have to wait before I start Crying like a child with no Xmas pressies lol?
    Nigel.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : Hi Rich, I am in the same spot. Won my seat in Torny number  770425451 last night, how do I get my name in Santas Sack Torny???? How long do I have to wait before I start Crying like a child with no Xmas pressies lol? Nigel.
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    Hi Nige,

Congratulations on the win.  It might be an idea to give Customer Care a call as they should be able to sort it fot you.

Steve
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Want to win a seat into my Christmas tournament? Here’s how... (the easy way!) : Hi Rich, I am in the same spot. Won my seat in Torny number  770425451 last night, how do I get my name in Santas Sack Torny???? How long do I have to wait before I start Crying like a child with no Xmas pressies lol? Nigel.
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4

Hey,

If you won entry but haven't been put into the tournament yet then please either give customer care a quick call or send the details (date, which tournament and your user ID) to community@skypoker.com and we'll sort this out for you.

kind regards,

Rich
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by cottlad
    giz 1 ov urs please cottlad