You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QQ three bet after three betting an original raiser, cash table blinds 25/50p

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

First: 9/12/2010
Last: 9/12/2010
https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_hand_history_flsh&game_id=4422&enc_sess=ewtW/ItbaRGZL8jx8wgoxgA/LQTHZcLJma8PNKwEVxn9YbJCKuU7|39951040

Basically I have been playing for a few years now, had some good finishes in tournaments and some good cashes in live games. I wanted to get some feedback on the hand above.

I got dealth pocket queens in middle position. Someone opened up for 1.50 on a 25/50p blind table. I made a standard three bet and was then faced with a 3 bet bet over the top of me. The raiser had 7.74 left after hsi three bet so I knew he has a premium hand and wasn't bluffing. I came to the decision that I was ahead and put him to the rest of his stack. He called of course and Turned over A,K suited. To my obvious disappointment he hit the Kigng on the flop and won the hand.

Was I right to shoe or should I have waited for a better spot?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi welcome to the forum

we cant see your hand history bud, you will need to copy & paste the hand. also i recommend you posting in the clinic.

Anyways best of luck
    John
  • edited December 2010
    its best to edit copy and paste hands, be sure to use IE and not firefox as it wont work.  Post it in the poker clinic.
    you 3 bet, villan then 4 bets and you 5 bet shove.
    vs a nitty reg sat 100+ BB you can get away from QQ but i will never fold QQ to anyone sat 50BB deep.  I will also very rearly fold QQ to a random/non reg, if ever.