You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The X Factor

edited September 2009 in The Shed
As promised on tonight's live show, I'm starting a thread to discuss the new series of The X Factor.  Have your say on the ridiculous decision to introduce a live studio audience to the audition rounds...

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Its only the auditions that are worth watching and as where before id be lmao when they was bad now i sort of feel sorry for them, i prefer laughing without guilt
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The X Factor:
    Its only the auditions that are worth watching and as where before id be lmao when they was bad now i sort of feel sorry for them, i prefer laughing without guilt
    Posted by MrMagooo

Why feel bad for them?

Its the tone deaf idiots who tell them they are talented in the first place you should feel sorry for.

Everyone one knows inside themselves whether they are good at something or not.

Andy Warhol was right!
  • edited September 2009
    I think the whole show is a complete nightmare anyway but usually get forced into watching a few by the missus.  It looks to me like they've just turned it into britain's got talent without the buzzers??
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The X Factor:
    I think the whole show is a complete nightmare anyway but usually get forced into watching a few by the missus.  It looks to me like they've just turned it into britain's got talent without the buzzers??
    Posted by repton3
    They'll bring the buzzers in next year once this gets boring.