You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Favourite Only Fools and Horses episode and why?

edited September 2009 in The Shed

Mine is a tie between the Jolly Boys Outing to Margate and the cabaret singer Tony Angelino "Cwying" LOL still laugh everytime it leads up to that now!

Comments

• edited August 2009
  • edited September 2009
    Nice and easy Trig, take your time.... CRASH!..... C'mon Trig, We're leaving.... Your cramping my style!!! Classic yuppie episode where Del Boy fell through the bar.

Still can't help laughing at it yet. Classic!

Either that, or the one with Del Boy and Rodney cleaning the chandeliers up the ladder in the mansion.... One more turn Del Boy, SMASH! How they could keep a straight face filming that, I will never know. Especially the way they walked back down the ladder still holding the sheet under the wrong chandelier.

In my book, each episode was a great one in it's own way.

Cheers!
  • edited September 2009
    Couple of my favourites are the one where Del & Rodney goes to the fancy dress wake as Batman & Robin. What have you come as Trigg? An undertaker Del!
    The other one was the one with the automatic inflating dolls.
    Makes me laugh thinking about them.
  • edited September 2009
    dont think there can be a certain one that is better than the other cos there is so many great ones, one of my favourites is the one where they go to france for the beer and meet denzel and trigg and pick up "gary"

classic episode
  • edited September 2009
    Jolly Boys Outing
    To Hull & Back
    chandelier one..obviously
    butterfly one
  • edited September 2009
      I wass in  SUBMARINES yu Know in the Norf Atlantic shut up grandad you were in the catering corps.
  • edited September 2009
    Such a hard question, so many great episodes, If i narrowed it down to three it would probably be:

Jolly boys Outing
    Time on our hands
    and the one where dell finds out raquel is a stripper
  • edited September 2009
    The para gliding episode,,,is that our car phone i hear rodney? we aint got a car phone del,hehehe then he comes home on a green line bus CLASSIC......
  • edited September 2009
     Delboy to Rodders, Cushty my son, got ship load of these brick phones £20 each trouble is they dont work.  " Trigger "  I'll buy one.   but they dont wo--     ok £20 trig ? 
  • edited September 2009
    Jolly boys outing. (coach blowing up) 
    To hull n back. 
    Chain gang the guy that cons them out of 12.5k  episode. 
    The epiosde where rodney meets casandra (del falls through the bar) 
    The poker episode where boycie cheats in 5 card draw. 
    Miami twice.
  • edited September 2009
    is there a bad episode??? all quality if u ask me, my fav line trigger finds out name of Rodney's baby, there going to name it Cassandra if its a girl after Cassandra, and Rodney if its a boy after Dave!!! lolololool
  • edited September 2009
    got to be the last trilogy before they got rich, just packed full of gags. Batman & Robin, Rodney's face when he corners the bag thief.  Best of all Trigger and his medal, same broom for years lol