You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

check out high stakes cash table !

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu link here >>>:
      https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=launch_tab&game_type=S&item_type=T&item_id=195
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I'd rather you didn't draw attention to me taking on Lolu please Dennis. No biggie, I just prefer to do it the quiet way.

I have, however, worked out how to stop him continuously reducing. Win! Didn't think of that one did you K88y?

I should really quit while I'm ahead and still reasonably sober.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu link here >>>:
    In Response to two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu link here />>> : I'd rather you didn't draw attention to me taking on Lolu please Dennis. No biggie, I just prefer to do it the quiet way. I have, however, worked out how to stop him continuously reducing. Win! Didn't think of that one did you K88y? I should really quit while I'm ahead and still reasonably sober.
    Posted by bandini

wd m8y huge  cash !
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu link here /> />> : I'd rather you didn't draw attention to me taking on Lolu please Dennis. No biggie, I just prefer to do it the quiet way. I have, however, worked out how to stop him continuously reducing. Win! Didn't think of that one did you K88y? I should really quit while I'm ahead and still reasonably sober.
    Posted by bandini
    I take it you don't know what was going on with the reducing thing.
    Lolufold knew he didn't have a big edge (if any) over k88moss, he didn't want k88 sat deep, he didn't want to be playing 4/5k pots with k88. He was willing to be sat 10k deep himself vs 1k stack of k88.
    He will be happy for you to be sat 5k deep as he will think he has a big edge over you.
    I wish you luck in playing lolu, there is easier ways to make money playing poker.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to two skypoker cash giants class £5/£10 hu link here />>> : I'd rather you didn't draw attention to me taking on Lolu please Dennis. No biggie, I just prefer to do it the quiet way. I have, however, worked out how to stop him continuously reducing. Win! Didn't think of that one did you K88y? I should really quit while I'm ahead and still reasonably sober.
    Posted by bandini
    Hey hey cheeky honey badger.
    I only just found out about them.
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE  !