You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer Competition For All Levels

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
The current prizes in Santa's Sack are:
1st£233.28 + 3D Television
2nd£135.65 + iPad
3rd£95.04 + Blu Ray Home Cinema Set
4th£77.76 + X-Box Kinetic Bundle
5th£63.07 + Digital Camera
6th£51.84 + SPT Event Seat
7th£43.20
8th£34.56
9th£25.92
10th£17.28
11th£8.64
12th£8.64
13th£8.64
14th£8.64
15th£8.64
16th£8.64
17th£8.64
18th£8.64
19th£8.64
20th£8.64
I think that's a pretty impressive list of prizes!

The amount of money in the prize pool may grow if Santa and his little helpers manage to cash in any of the tournaments that they play in.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Tonight in a dazzling display of defiant dexterity Tikay will be taking on all-comers in a "linger longer" competition on Sky Poker.

The competition will feature six tournaments with the best three results from the six events contributing to each person's score.
    The scoring will be a little different to recent "linger longer" competitions.
    Your score in each event will be based on the percentage of the field that you beat - this will take account of the differences in field sizes.

For example, if there are 100 players in a tournament and you finish 20th, you will score 80 points. If there are 200 players in a tournament and you finish 20th you will score 90 points. It will make the scoring a little more difficult to understand for some people but I will answer any questions that people have.

Everyone who enters the competition, plays at least three of the events and finishes above Tikay in the table will be entered into the Santa's Sack tournament at 19:30 on 28th December.

The competition will feature the following six tournaments:

7:15pm    £2:20 Deepstack
    8pm         £11 rebuy main event
    8:15pm    £5:50 Deepstack
    8:30pm    £5.50 rebuy Totty
    9:15pm    £2:20 Deepstack
    10pm       £11 TSP Classic

I hope that everyone can agree that there is something for everyone there. A real chance for lower stakes players to pit their wits and poker skills against the "big boys".

Tikay will be playing this on his PTP id "Tikay10". As he will be (potentially) playing six tables concurrently it's just possible that he won't be very chatty while at the tables so please don't be offended if he doesn't respond to any comments.

Please post on this thread before 8pm if you wish to take part in this competition. I will post a list of all entrants soon after 8pm.

I will be updating this thread during the course of the evening with the latest positions so that you can track your progress.

Remember, the most important thing is to have fun.
  • edited December 2010
    Ill play 3 for sure :p

registered for all 3 deepies run good please!
  • edited December 2010
    I'm up for a shot of multi-table mahem - Just hope I Linger Longer than Lastime Lol
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer With Biggie Smalls:
    I'm up for a shot of multi-table mahem - Just hope I Linger Longer than Lastime Lol
    Posted by POKERTREV

haha u stalking me :p gl tonight mate see you at the final table on each deepie yeah
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer With Biggie Smalls:
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer With Biggie Smalls : haha u stalking me :p gl tonight mate see you at the final table on each deepie yeah
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Only if I don't see you first lol. Gl M8y
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer With Biggie Smalls : Only if I don't see you first lol. Gl M8y
    Posted by POKERTREV

Are you implying i may stack you or make your life harder trev, have a wii bit of confidence sir lol
  • edited December 2010
     I am in, dont which or how many yet but deffo at least 3.
  • edited December 2010
    Unfortunately I can't play tonight, but good luck to all who enter.
  • edited December 2010
    We're hoping to get a decent field for this but you must register your participation on this thread.
  • edited December 2010

I had one foot in Santas sack Wednesday night but ended up on the prize bubble, so I'm back for more tonight!

• edited December 2010
    sign me up please.
  • edited December 2010
    ok im in please
  • edited December 2010

"...Tonight in a dazzling display of defiant dexterity Tikay will be taking on all-comers in a "linger longer" competition on Sky Poker......"

Sounds more like a display of breathtakingly misplaced confidence, imo. Did I really say that?

Good grief. I'm bricking it here.

Oh well, it is what it is, let's do it.

And please remember what Mere also said it's all about having som fun & banter. Enjoy!

I'd better go Register.

Then I'll try to raise some interest on Twitter & FB, please tell your mates, the more the merrier. And the more I stand to look silly.....Hopefully, we will get plenty of interest in the 3 Deepstacks. They cost about a Tenner in Total to enter, & we really want eveyone to be able to get involved if poss. You ONLY have to play three of the 6 Featured Tourneys, remember. 

I will be mostly "off-forum from now until 7pm, as I have been offline all day, & need to clear my e-Mails & some other stuff. And my planned "early night" at Luton went belly up, it was 5.45am before I left G-Luton this morning, & I had to be up at 8am to drive home to Derbyshire. And back.

See you later, & don't forget, let's get plenty of Entries, tell your mates!

• edited December 2010

TIKAY10.

7:15pm    £2:20 Deepstack
    8pm         £11 rebuy main event
    8:15pm    £5:50 Deepstack
    8:30pm    £5.50 rebuy Totty
    9:15pm    £2:20 Deepstack
    10pm       £11 TSP Classic

This could be an expensive night, if I don't cash, & finish well down the League, and Richard-Big-Suit ain't gonna be a happy bunny either.....

• edited December 2010
    Put my name down please, thank you :)
  • edited December 2010
    Go on then, add me.
  • edited December 2010
    Welcome one and all.
    Remember to get your mates to register. It won't reduce your chances of winning a prize - anyone who finishes above Tikay in the table will be a winner.
    It's a chance to earn bragging rights over your mates as well as Tikay.

The more people that register, the more chance of giving Tikay a "bloody nose".

Registered so far:
    YOUNG_GUN
    POKERTREV
    FINS
    pomfrittes
    TheDart
    mike1975
    sara36dd08
    Bawhumm
    Tikay10
    Briefly
  • edited December 2010
    haha as above thats where i'll be at the end of the night you heard it here first :p
  • edited December 2010
    I'm already in the sack, but put me down please for the craic.
  • edited December 2010
    sara36dd08 and SoLack are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, folks.
    They have both already qualified for Santa's Sack so that means that when they beat Tikay tonight* there will be two extra places available for people who didn't even beat Tikay.

* Ts&Cs apply - it is possible that Tikay might beat them (but on current form this is unlikely)  :-)))
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer Competition For All Levels:
    sara36dd08 and SoLack are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, folks. They have both already qualified for Santa's Sack so that means that when they beat Tikay tonight* there will be two extra places available for people who didn't even beat Tikay. * Ts&Cs apply - it is possible that Tikay might beat them (but on current form this is unlikely)  :-)))
    Posted by MereNovice
    Marvellous.

Goodness of their hearts? What hearts?

I have a bad feeling about this.

But, we need MORE ENTRIES.

You MUST register your name on this Thread to qualify, though.

You do NOT have to be in the early Tourneys, though, as long as you play ANY THREE it's fine.

I've Tweeted it & Facebook'd it, so hopefully we'll get a tidy field. Surely we can do better than Wednesday's 22 runners?

Where are all the £2.20 Deepie Gang? Get in!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: *** Free Santa's Sack Entries *** - Linger Longer Competition For All Levels:
    I'm already in the sack, but put me down please for the craic.
    Posted by SoLack
    I'd like to put you in a sack.

Can't believe you called me down in that Omaha game with the bad House. You could have been CRUSHED.
  • edited December 2010
    Where are all the £2.20 Deepie Gang? Get in!

There were 33 in the 2.20 @ 2.20 today.

I am in the....

7.15 DS
    8.15 DS
    9.15 DS

and possibly the TSP Classic
  • edited December 2010
    Ozzie signing in
  • edited December 2010
    teakay these deepies people always register nearer the time e.g 10 minutes before usually

• edited December 2010
    Where are all the £2.20 Deepie Gang? Get in! There were 33 in the 2.20 @ 2.20 today. I am in the.... 7.15 DS 8.15 DS 9.15 DS and possibly the TSP Classic
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Nice one Alan, thanks. Hopefully a few more of the £2.20 Deepie Crew will register.

There will be a special £2.20 (& £5.50, I can't remember) Deepie L-L on Monday, too. I'm not 100% sure to be available, but I very much hope to be.

Good luck tonight.
  • edited December 2010
    teakay these deepies people always register nearer the time e.g 10 minutes before usually
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Yes - but please remind them, if you can, that they need to register their name on this Thread, or Mere-Pedant will not include them.
  • edited December 2010

Am already in Santa's Sack but i will be playing

7-15  deepy

8-15  deepy

9-15  deepy

gl 2 all

• edited December 2010

Am already in Santa's Sack but i will be playing .
      WD TOO VINCE ONCE AGAIN FOR KEEPING SCORE .

7.15 DS
    8.15 DS
    9.15 DS

GL ALL !