You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Honey Badgers :)

edited December 2010 in The Shed
Need an avatar check these cuties ?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U
" Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost immune to arrows and spears "
Hardcore elite.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Honey Badgers :):
    Need an avatar check these cuties ?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U " Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost immune to arrows and spears " Hardcore elite.
    Posted by shelski
    Think Bandini(?) has a big head start on you here.
  • edited December 2010
    put a stoke top on ,nowt harder than someone with a stoke top on(rolly eyes sigh)actually the people who ware stoke tops are great fans its the others who are idiots.sry to detract from the OP we dont want this footy nonsense in the shed,anyway ive had a drink so apologies
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Honey Badgers :):
    put a stoke top on ,nowt harder than someone with a stoke top on(rolly eyes sigh)actually the people who ware stoke tops are great fans its the others who are idiots.sry to detract from the OP we dont want this footy nonsense in the shed,anyway ive had a drink so apologies
    Posted by stokefc
    Never apoligise for having a drink stokie we`re just getting into the drunkard season..
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Honey Badgers :) : Never apoligise for having a drink stokie we`re just getting into the drunkard season..
    Posted by lucy4
    thank m8 i feel better now
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by stokefc
    A honey badger can handle a tangerine.
  • edited December 2010
    Think Bandini(?) has a big head start on you here.
    Posted by harding10
    Correct man.
    I was just bored so checked them out online and was amazed.
    I wasn't sure if they were fictitious. First heard about them on George Lambs' show on 6 music.
    They're not.
  • edited December 2010
    Honey badgers are the hardest animal alive. Pound for pound the hardest animal on the go. No-one messes with the honey badger. Honey badger rocks!

I play rush poker like a honey badger. Loses me a fortune but it's fun knowing that you can steal so many pots just by continuously raising every single hand. 

I already beat you to the heads up btw, but anyone that respects the honey badger gets my respect.

hard muthas
  • edited December 2010
    Honey badgers are the hardest animal alive. Pound for pound the hardest animal on the go. No-one messes with the honey badger. Honey badger rocks! I play rush poker like a honey badger. Loses me a fortune but it's fun knowing that you can steal so many pots just by continuously raising every single hand.  I already beat you to the heads up btw, but anyone that respects the honey badger gets my respect. hard muthas
    Posted by bandini
    Any creature without immunity that can shake off a puff adder strike in the face after 2 hours, at 30lbs in weight, alone is insanely hard.
    You read the story about a honey badger that killed a lion by biting off it's genitals so it bled to death lol man ?
    They are like marauding, carnivorous tanks. Unstoppable.
    The hardest, sickest creatures i've ever seen.
    I love them.