You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

simples???

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
BURNShurtz Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £2.93
mikethebik Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £1.16
  Your hole cards

Raise  £0.20 £0.26 £4.61
SARAJ11 Fold     
Spartan47 Fold     
BURNShurtz Call  £0.18 £0.44 £2.75
mikethebik Call  £0.16 £0.60 £1.00
Flop

BURNShurtz Bet  £0.60 £1.20 £2.15
mikethebik Fold     
All-in  £4.61 £5.81 £0.00
BURNShurtz ???   
havnt been on table long so have no reads as such but player A has been pretty active and has always entered the pot with a raise. i wasnt sure weather to just fold the 2s but decided to see a flop. BINGO hit flop pretty good so lead out with the pot size bet, then comes this all-in.
what am i facing here?? overpair?? would he raise with 32 or 33?? is it air and he just bullying??
your thoughts welcome

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to simples???:
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance BURNShurtz Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £2.93 mikethebik Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £1.16   Your hole cards 2 2       A  Raise   £0.20 £0.26 £4.61 SARAJ11 Fold         Spartan47 Fold         BURNShurtz Call   £0.18 £0.44 £2.75 mikethebik Call   £0.16 £0.60 £1.00 Flop     2 3 3       BURNShurtz Bet   £0.60 £1.20 £2.15 mikethebik Fold         A  All-in   £4.61 £5.81 £0.00 BURNShurtz ???      havnt been on table long so have no reads as such but player A has been pretty active and has always entered the pot with a raise. i wasnt sure weather to just fold the 2s but decided to see a flop. BINGO hit flop pretty goodso lead out with the pot size bet, then comes this all-in. what am i facing here?? overpair?? would he raise with 32 or 33?? is it air and he just bullying?? your thoughts welcome
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    reads dont matter when u flop f/h and ur opponent shoves.

bit of an understatement.

who cares we are never folding this lol.

• edited December 2010
    at this point there's only one hand beating you (pp3s).  If they have that gl to them.  Put it down to a cooler.  If they have over pair and trip that on turn or river then again, gl to them.  My chips are in here before you can say "TK has no dress sense!"

Just one thing.  you stack is a bit short.  I restack if I'm down to 3.5.  Two reasons for this:
    i.  Stops big stack bullying.
    ii. YOU CAN ONLY WIN WHAT YOU PUT IN.
  • edited December 2010
    Insta-call for me, 33 or 23 are possible holdings but very unlikely with so few left in the deck, you're much more likely to be dominating A3/K3 type hands, an open-ended straight draw (A4,45) a flush draw or an overpair. Occasionally you'll be outdrawn by an overpair, an A3 etc, or even a straight flush draw, or coolered by 33 or 23, but calling is a big +ev play here.
  • jgnjgn
    edited December 2010
    why is this on here if u flop a full house no1 would fold this couldnt be a easier, call