You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Entry

edited December 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi All

How do i enter for SPT or tournaments like them? I love playing online but i dont think you can beat being in the thick of it.

Thanks
Jordan aka stretton12

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Entry:
    Hi All How do i enter for SPT or tournaments like them? I love playing online but i dont think you can beat being in the thick of it. Thanks Jordan aka stretton12
    Posted by stretton12

Hi Jordan,

The SPT's are entered through the satellites on Sky Poker, each venue usually runs some live satellites as well.

Potentially if you're old enough, and wrinkly enough, you could wait until TK falls asleep and pretend to be him and steal his seat ;o)

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re:Entry:
    In Response to Entry : Hi Jordan, The SPT's are entered through the satellites on Sky Poker, each venue usually runs some live satellites as well. Potentially if you're old enough, and wrinkly enough, you could wait until TK falls asleep and pretend to be him and steal his seat ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    How do i go about that then? What tournaments to i have to play etc.

thanks for the reply
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Entry:
    In Response to Re: Entry : How do i go about that then? What tournaments to i have to play etc. thanks for the reply
    Posted by stretton12
    the next leg in january in newcastle is sold out, this event takes place on january 8th 2011, so about a week after this date keep your eyes peeled in the tournament lobby as there will be daily semi-finals to the next leg of the tour at 9.30pm daily! which costs £24 to enter. satellites are popular and the seats fill up within a couple of weeks for each event so be sure to keep a look out. there are also daily satellites for prices ranging from around £2.40 and £5.80 (not exactly sure) which awards seats to the semi-final. 

so a week or so after 8th january keep your eyes peeled, but i imagine a thread will be posted here when the satellites are available to enter.