You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quad aces vs royal flush

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Just heard lisa-marie and ed chatting about odds of quad aces getting done by royal flush,happened on here last week.Hand i.d: 316420483. Sorry.don't know how to post hands yet,1st post. 

Comments

• edited December 2010

just copy and paste it from your hand history.

would be interesting to see, the other week I saw a guy flop the royal on 50NL cash and slow played it to allow the opponent to hit runner runner quads and get it all in for him.

Luckily I only had JJ and folded pre and was out of the way.

• edited December 2010
    If you click on "My Skypoker" Just underneath where it says your balance. Then click Hand history. Put that Hand ID into the search, open the hand once its loaded and copy and paste it all onto here, looks weird when you do it but as soon as you post it should sort itself out.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Quad aces vs royal flush:
    just copy and paste it from your hand history. would be interesting to see, the other week I saw a guy flop the royal on 50NL cash and slow played it to allow the opponent to hit runner runner quads and get it all in for him. Luckily I only had JJ and folded pre and was out of the way.
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi

All you need to do now is to learn how to fold these in a late night forum SnG and you will cash........maybe.......one day.......in the distant future :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Quad aces vs royal flush:
    In Response to Re: Quad aces vs royal flush : All you need to do now is to learn how to fold these in a late night forum SnG and you will cash........maybe.......one day.......in the distant future :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    oi, I sneaked into the cash in the very next one after folding KK!

I'm free tonight if theres a few on, see if I can fold AA.
  • edited December 2010
    On some sites there is a badbeat jackpot

Would this hand have qualified for that does anyone know?  (i know the hand has to be of a certain level, but not sure what it is?)