You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Opinions on what to do here?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Opinions on what to do here?:
    In Response to Re: Opinions on what to do here? : if those are the 2 hands that we put the villain on then we bet something small to induce a bluff from J9 surely?
    Posted by scotty77
    i dont think ur gonna induce any bluff from j9. if he is gonna bluff he shoves the river not check. when we bet the river no matter wot amount it shud be pretty clear we aint folding....

all this bluff inducin is nonsense imo with the stacks sizes involved.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Opinions on what to do here? : i think u really need to look at stack sizes, lol induce a bluff??? who bluffs in this spot? if u aint comfortable shovin the lot in then just check behind.
    Posted by Eagle26
    but if he is stupid enough to check and call it off with the worse hand then he is stupid enough to bluff, and i did look at the stack sizes lol,
  • edited December 2010

Your mistake in this situation came an hour or so earlier when u registered for a donkeyhunter.

The way the money is distributed is ridic.

120 man £2.20 bh pays almost the same for first, as a 35 man £2.20 deepstack/standard tourny.

Table/game selection ftw.
  • edited December 2010

lookin at it again im guessin he holds summat like KQ/QJ/A10/Q10 or summat like JJ/AK which he has fell in love with & cant let go of. I dont think he checks the river with a flush, but stranger things have happened at sea. k/j is a possibilty i guess.

maybe i was a bit quick to suggest its an ezee shove, checkin back is understandable.

• edited December 2010
    summat else ive just noticed, if he does have j9 we are losin lol
  • edited December 2010
    summat else ive just noticed, if he does have j9 we are losin lol
    Posted by Eagle26
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol woops :) 
  • edited December 2010
    i dnt think many players at this level c/c c/c check with a flush or KJ

surely if he's setted up we find out sooner

i think Qx, AJ n maybe AK / JT are more likely than KJ / flushes

edit - i also dnt think we have to ship the river, maybe ~900 still gets called by Qx maybe even Tx and it leaves villain with ~1100