You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monday Night Deepstack

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Please play this tourney to keep the numbers up.  I can't play today, but don't let that put you off!

19:15
£22
5000 chips

Comments

• edited December 2010
    not highlighted.

no point
  • edited December 2010
    i played this every week but mondays are no good for me now im afraid.
  • edited December 2010
     There is a point Scotty. I agree it must be highlighted every week. We had the same problem with the sunday deepie and thats gone. But gotta keep trying.

Im in, the way I am playing lately thats extra value for everybody !

• edited December 2010

It's too hard.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Monday Night Deepstack:
    not highlighted. no point
    Posted by scotty77
    Hi Scotty, I have forwarded your other thread concerning this to the Sky Poker team to make them aware of your concerns. 
  • edited December 2010
    thank you.

ive been making the same point for a month tbf.  the 2 weeks that it was then highlighted again got around 50 runners.  the week it wasn't it got 8.  and looking to get similar again.

the tournie is auto generated on a Sunday night.  surely its just putting a check mark in the DB that means its highlighted and it will only be there for 18 hours max.

ps well done Dohhh.  so sick how does your AA hold vs me on that board?!?!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Monday Night Deepstack:
    Please play this tourney to keep the numbers up.  I can't play today, but don't let that put you off! 19:15 £22 5000 chips
    Posted by SoLack
    Done mi homework early, so mum [HitMum] has said i can play, long as i hoover downstairs sat am!!
  • edited December 2010
    last weeks prize pool

1st£300 + 40 League Points2nd£200 + 36 League Points3rd£140 + 28 League Points4th£100 + 22 League Points5th£80 + 18 League Points6th£70 + 14 League Points7th£60 + 10 League Points8th£50 + 6 League Points

this weeks

1st£190 + 30 League Points2nd£114 + 26 League Points3rd£76 + 18 League Points4th12 League Points
  • edited December 2010
    thank you. ive been making the same point for a month tbf.  the 2 weeks that it was then highlighted again got around 50 runners.  the week it wasn't it got 8.  and looking to get similar again. the tournie is auto generated on a Sunday night.  surely its just putting a check mark in the DB that means its highlighted and it will only be there for 18 hours max. ps well done Dohhh.  so sick how does your AA hold vs me on that board?!?!
    Posted by scotty77
    ;)

had 48k v 5k heads up,. 10 mins later, he had 30k v my 23k

Registered28 / 10001DOHHHHHHH - £125 + 20 League Points2martin111 - £75 + 16 League Points3bignuts27 - £50 + 12 League Points
    (kool overlay huh? bye bye hourly standard nlhe tournys :( )
  • edited December 2010
    yh first one ive seen recently tho to miss its guarantee by a fair amount.  they usually hover between 45/55.

hopefully keep them at the 200£ mark.  kinda enjoyed playing them now and then in the day.
  • edited December 2010
    final results below.  well done to Flashflush for taking it down.  the HU battle lasted forever.  very unlucky to ratboy who bubbled by the narrowest of margins.  see u guys next week for hopefully a much larger tournie

FlashFlush950001£190 + 30 League PointsTheDart02£114 + 26 League Pointsscotty7703£76 + 18 League PointsRatboy7104 moana05 chris195306

• edited December 2010
    Cheers Scotty,

Yeah the HU took for ever, thedart didn't like to put many chips at risk so was a lot of raise/fold going on. Hopefully I'll be playing next week.

As Scotty said, vul for ratboy to bubble like he did, chin up mate, don't let it get you down, keep at it and it will come good.
  • edited December 2010
    I have contacted Adam about this tournament being in the highlighted area, and he has said that it will be from next week AND that he will add a £500 Gtee.  Nice one Adam.
  • edited December 2010
    Nice 1 Adam Thanks

And good work slacky :-)
  • edited December 2010
    Nice 1 Adam Thanks  And good work slacky :-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    this