You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The open Saturday 11th Dec

edited January 2011 in Sky Poker Live
Hi,

i was just wondering when/if the FT of the above game will be shown on 865?

Oh an could i be entered into the santas sack tourney aswell please, im still not showing in the list.

cheers Mike.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi Mike

The Saturday Open Final Table will be shown this Friday 17th at 8pm. If you miss it let me know and i will let you know when the repeats are.

You need to email Sky Jack regarding the Santa's sack

Thanks
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks Claire.
  • edited January 2011
    Is ONLY the final table showed?? I final table bubbled last night (15th Jan) and was hoping i would see some of the hands i was involved in?!
  • edited January 2011
    If you are showing the vegas semi tonight could you show my hand when i had FH with ks with As against 'winner 5603' who just seemed to hit everything against me i layed it down but would love to know if he had the A. Couldnt do a thing right against him so will have to try next month even had pocket 10s with all undercards on the flop made a silly call for the amount on the flop but layed it down on the turn when he had pocket Js he really made it hard for me and knocked me out when i limped with AJ suited :(