You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Br

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Just nees a bit of advice,ive nearly trippled my br how much would you put back into your account? I play mtt £1-£5.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    For MTTs of that buyin if you don't want to be reloading I would have £150 in your Sky account and cash the rest out.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Br:
    Just nees a bit of advice,ive nearly trippled my br how much would you put back into your account? I play mtt £1-£5.
    Posted by slaverchop
    depends on if you need to put back into account, but i usaully put a third back so that way i still have starting br and a little extra over if i end up on a bad run ( just don`t go chasing loses) so you end up reloading br again , gl on tables just not against me lol
  • edited December 2010
    Try using the rule of Halfs as a method of Bank Roll Management it works like this

Starting BR  £500

Once back roll increases by 50% to £750 Take out 50% of profit i.e take out 1/2 of the £250......  £125

Spend your £125 as you see fit.  BR is Now £625  repeat

Starting BR £625

Increase by 50% to £935.50  Take out £156 approx, Spend as you see fit  BR now £780 Approx.. 

And so on,  You get to spend your winning but at the same time you increase your BR

Just a suggestion ;o)