You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone played against me before? Any notes on me? Rate me!!!! essexpoker

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey.

Wanted to know if you've played against me and your perception of me as a poker player. Im coming back to sky very soon to rebuild my bankroll after some time off

essexpoker

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hey welcome to the forum

I dont recognise your name so im assuming i haven't played with you before, if i have so minimal so cannot comment on what you wanted. good luck and if i do come accross you i will drop you a pm how i think you played etc
  • edited December 2010
    Well if that's your car, I would suggest you're very good at some form of Income generation 
  • edited December 2010
    I recall the name but am not sure if ive played you in cash or tournys,and i do not recall taking any notes on you so i cannot help with any comments on your play.
    All i can say though is keep an eye out for that YOUNG_GUN as he is one MASSIVE fish ;o))))
  • edited December 2010

I have a notepad with a page full of notes on you.

I will type them up into a word document and pm you the link and password, so that you can read up on how I perceive you and what notes I have that help me exploit the way you play. That way you can start working on fixing all your leeks, and making it alot harder for me to win money from you, which is kool.

:)

Good luck at the tables xxxxxxxxx 
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone played against me before? Any notes on me? Rate me!!!! essexpoker:
    I have a notepad with a page full of notes on you. I will type them up into a word document and pm you the link and password, so that you can read up on how I perceive you and what notes I have that help me exploit the way you play. That way you can start working on fixing all your leeks, and making it alot harder for me to win money from you, which is kool. :) Good luck at the tables xxxxxxxxx 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    take no notice of dohhhhhh essex...... to have notes on you he needs to know how to read and wright so your safe :)

lol na dohhhh makes a good point lol ( feels weird saying that )

dont know many who will tell you there notes
  • edited December 2010
    Hey debs :-( dont tell them that, at least let them work it out themselves god!

lol dohhhh thats quality!
  • edited December 2010

ckd reply to my question on ur thread.

What sort of a tourny director are you !!!!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone played against me before? Any notes on me? Rate me!!!! essexpoker:
    I have a notepad with a page full of notes on you. I will type them up into a word document and pm you the link and password, so that you can read up on how I perceive you and what notes I have that help me exploit the way you play. That way you can start working on fixing all your leeks, and making it alot harder for me to win money from you, which is kool. :)Good luck at the tables xxxxxxxxx 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Hi Essex - I don,t think i,ve played you before

Dohhh raises a good point though

I wouldn,t mind evryone who has notes on me to PM me and let me know what you think. If I think this is accurate and get the same things said from different ppl it would help towards my game and I could adjust it accordingly.

Thats also why my favourite tip is to mix it up and try and give off the wrong image
  • edited December 2010
    You probably suck at poker, but atleast you are from the best place In England :P
  • edited December 2010
    You probably suck at poker, but atleast you are from the best place In England :P
    Posted by Keysasoze6
    actually its not. but its where im from so... you get a point for that