You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash last Saturday

edited December 2010 in Sky Poker Live
I missed last Saturday's (11th) Master Cash with Rich, Trev and Redmond. When I searched for it on the EPG, I couldn't find it, only older repeats with Rich & TK/Ed. I found that nights Top of the Pots ok but not this.

Does anyone know when that specific Master Cash will be shown so I could Sky+ as it would be great to hear Redmond's advice on a lot of the hands played.

Comments

• edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010

Sorry I have no idea, it might be worth sending a PM to Sky_Claire as I think she deals with the TV shows.

Steve

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Master Cash last Saturday:
    Sorry I have no idea, it might be worth sending a PM to Sky_Claire as I think she deals with the TV shows. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thanks mate I'll do that.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi Salty

Just replied to your PM been away for the last week so only just seen this post

For anyone else that wanted to know Saturday 11th was the first broadcast from our new studio. Unfortunately Transmission forgot and did not record the show, hence no repeats. They remembered just in time to get TOTP's that night with Redmond

Thanks
  • edited December 2010
    Hi Salty Just replied to your PM been away for the last week so only just seen this post For anyone else that wanted to know Saturday 11th was the first broadcast from our new studio. Unfortunately Transmission forgot and did not record the show, hence no repeats. They remembered just in time to get TOTP's that night with Redmond Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Thanks for getting back to me, I managed to get TOTP taped so will just need to make do with that. Hopefully Redmond will be on Master Cash again sometime soon.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi Salty Just replied to your PM been away for the last week so only just seen this post For anyone else that wanted to know Saturday 11th was the first broadcast from our new studio. Unfortunately Transmission forgot and did not record the show, hence no repeats. They remembered just in time to get TOTP's that night with Redmond Thanks
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Don't you hate it when you forgot to press Record AND Play at the same time?
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Just about sums up the amaturisness of sky poker!!

Redmond is the only proffesional you`ve got! world class player
    and fantastic anylist who comes across very well on tv
    articulate and with a deep understanding of poker,
    he really shows up your other so called experts big time.

It would be good to see him more often on mastercash.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Master Cash last Saturday : Just about sums up the amaturisness of sky poker!! Redmond is the only proffesional you`ve got! world class player and fantastic anylist who comes across very well on tv articulate and with a deep understanding of poker, he really shows up your other so called experts big time. It would be good to see him more often on mastercash.
    Posted by roachie
    Hi Roachie

There is nothing amateur about Sky Poker. We have just had a major move from one studio to the other in an incredibly short time, so to get on air was obviously our priority. Sky transmission record our shows and in an oversight by them they forgot to pick the feed up from Osterley, not Feltham where we used to record the shows. Human error yes but nobody is perfect :)

Our experts also do a fantastic job on the show and as I say to all who think differently you are more then welcome to come on the show and pit your wits.... nobody has taken on this challenge yet.

Redmond will be back on your screens in the new year including a number of other pro players from the circuit including Sam Trickett and James Keys.

I appreciate your feedback and completely understand that its a little frustrating to not get to see the show repeated, trust me I was not happy that night, but no need for insults :)

Thanks