You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bring it On! - What do you think?

Hello everyone, I'm nearly as excited about the Chelsea vs Man Utd game this weekend as I am about Christmas. Myself, Rudolph and Elf were discussing the game last night. Rulolf thinks Chelsea, I think United (red is my colour, lol) and Elf thinks a draw.

Anyway, what do you think is a good bet?

Here are the odds from our friends at Sky Bet:

http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/barclays-premier-league/chelsea-v-man.-utd/e12595409.html

Bring it on!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    A total crock of siht Sky Santa.

Much like the cheap and inferior quality chocolate found in advent calendars and tree decorations which are manufactured and produced by Kinnerton.
  • edited December 2010
    As much as I don't like Chelsea I really think they'll win this one. Utd & "the other red nosed one" are gonna lose a league game sooner or later & likewise, Chelsea are gonna snap out of their bad run sooner or later too.

Either the 1-0 (11/2) or 2-1 (17/2) to Chelsea appeal & in fairness the 23/20 on offer for a Chelsea win has got to be worth a look too.

Having said that, anyone who likes to take a risk should definitely have a go on the handicapped market & back Utd to win by 2 or more at 8/1. That price is seriously big.

EDIT: Just been looking at the goalscorers market for this game & it's got to be worth considering fat Frank for either the 1st goal (15/2) or to score in 90 minutes (5/2). By all accounts he'll be fit to start the game & those prices are big.
  • edited December 2010
    so santas a gloryhunter,just typical that coming from lapland,whats up with your local team,dont win enough trophies eh eh......