You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.A.O TK

ckdckd
edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

hey mate i tryed doing what u said

not doing to bad like this had 1 or 2 mistakes but on the whole working ok

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to F.A.O TK:
    hey mate i tryed doing what u said not doing to bad like this had 1 or 2 mistakes but on the whole working ok
    Posted by ckd
    I bet it doesn't compare to winning 5 bracelets in 5 different variations in the same world series, then having Phil Ivey offer you 10k an hour to coach him.

dym's are ok, but I bet this was deffo the highlight of your career right?
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: F.A.O TK:
    In Response to F.A.O TK : I bet it doesn't compare to winning 5 bracelets in 5 different variations in the same world series, then having Phil Ivey offer you 10k an hour to coach him. dym's are ok, but I bet this was deffo the highlight of your career right?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol getting a bit old now mate dont you think

and no no the highlight
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: F.A.O TK : lol getting a bit old now mate dont you think and no no the highlight
    Posted by ckd
    No!

And, what is?? 
  • edited December 2010

Well done ckd.

Sometimes the teeniest tweak to our game recitifies a major weakness, or leak.

Keep it going, now.

Try one other thing. Try NOT snap-deciding what you are gonna do when the action in front of you changes. Try to re-assess sometimes.

"I WAS gonna call or Raise, but now the action has changed, my hand is a bit marginal, can I find a better spot?".

Your AQ was a classic. It LOOKED a big hand, until someone jammed. Now it don't look so big. But play it the other way round - he (3-3 man) opens with a Raise, & YOU jam with A-Q - it ain't the world's best play, but it deffo beats calling with A-Q all day.

So, be prepared to change your mind. We WERE gonna go to war with A-Q, but the situation changed. Let's pass, & look for a Plan B.
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2010
    Well done ckd. Sometimes the teeniest tweak to our game recitifies a major weakness, or leak. Keep it going, now. Try one other thing. Try NOT snap-deciding what you are gonna do when the action in front of you changes. Try to re-assess sometimes. "I WAS gonna call or Raise, but now the action has changed, my hand is a bit marginal, can I find a better spot?". Your AQ was a classic. It LOOKED a big hand, until someone jammed. Now it don't look so big. But play it the other way round - he (3-3 man) opens with a Raise, & YOU jam with A-Q - it ain't the world's best play, but it deffo beats calling with A-Q all day. So, be prepared to change your mind. We WERE gonna go to war with A-Q, but the situation changed. Let's pass, & look for a Plan B.
    Posted by Tikay10
    been doing that last night and this morning 

getting a bit better as i go on still a long way to go with it thought

ty for the help mate