You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

when is a rebuy not a rebuy??....

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

Currently playing in the 2500 runner 'bring it on ' FREEROLL which IS NOT A REBUY (shock) but must be set up as using the same format because everytime someone gets KO, the system goes into delay while waiting to see if the player wants to 'rebuy' which isn't there in the 1st place!!
This creates an extra 20 odd secs between hands. Should be fun when the 'aways' start getting KO, lol.

YEAH YEAH YEAH......I know its a freeroll before the normal brigade start jumping up and down on my case but us smaller BR players should still get a say and opinion on this open forum! 

Comments

• edited December 2010

Then out in 2178th, lol. Shut up and run better Alan :)
  • edited December 2010
    As always I'm with you all the way - rebuys are NO fun .....although I do get the impression that fewer folks are falling for the low value rebuy options on the freerolls nowadays.....so who knows one day the suits will maybe consider reversing the one way street just a little.

Have rebuy freerolls by all means but just for the sake of completeness shove in the odd freezeout just for old times sake if nothing else.
  • edited December 2010

Yes there were long delays between hands, this is a fair comment.

P.S

Shut up Alan, its a freeroll:)))

• edited December 2010
    In Response to when is a rebuy not a rebuy??....:
    Currently playing in the 2500 runner 'bring it on ' FREEROLL which IS NOT A REBUY (shock) but must be set up as using the same format because everytime someone gets KO, the system goes into delay while waiting to see if the player wants to 'rebuy' which isn't there in the 1st place!! This creates an extra 20 odd secs between hands. Should be fun when the 'aways' start getting KO, lol. YEAH YEAH YEAH......I know its a freeroll before the normal brigade start jumping up and down on my case but us smaller BR players should still get a say and opinion on this open forum! 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    This comment became untrue the moment u binked 2k in the primo !!!!!

STOP SAYING IT :)
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: when is a rebuy not a rebuy??....:
    In Response to when is a rebuy not a rebuy??.... : This comment became untrue the moment u binked 2k in the primo !!!!! STOP SAYING IT :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol Doh, that has long gone!! Not lost mind you but withdrawn to pay for things like mortgages and house improvements......you know, the stuff the jeremy kyle mob  do not need to worry bout.

So I will STILL class myself as a 'smaller' BR player on here and try and get my opinions across, no matter who on here does not like me having my say.

Cheer up kid.....soon be double giro day as its the chrimbo break :))
  • edited December 2010
    looooooooool many more losing sessions and I'll deffo b back down the dole office.

pwnd DOHHHHHHHHHH