You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

televised games

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
hi, i was wondering if and when games are televised when they have a tv icon next to it when advertised? if so how do you go about getting one shown?
thx

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to televised games:
    hi, i was wondering if and when games are televised when they have a tv icon next to it when advertised? if so how do you go about getting one shown? thx
    Posted by TexasGinge
    Hi

Welcome to Sky Poker, and the forum, even if a torunament has a TV icon jnext to it, unfortunately does not mean it will be televised, you can watch channel 865 to see when, and what torunaments are being televised :)

Live games are usually shown on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, the Thursday show is usually the Bounty Hunter, they show hand from that tournament, the Saturday show is Cash, and the Sunday Show is the Primo, they show hands from various tables during the tournaments, obviously, they have to have a time delay from when the hand is played to televising it, the analyst will give therew opinion on how the hand was played in an educational way, as is their remit.

You can also have a hand shown in the poker clinic if you post the hand ID in the TV section of the forum, and it is picked :)
  • edited December 2010
    Bazza you are the font of all knowledge so tell me,are we gonna get out of this damned league 1 this season or what ???
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: televised games:
    Bazza you are the font of all knowledge so tell me,are we gonna get out of this damned league 1 this season or what ???
    Posted by FINS
     After such a good start I dont think you will go down this season so I think you will still be in League one next season! :)
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by FINS
    Hi m8

You bet :)
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by FINS
    wednesday are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gunna get.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to televised games:
    hi, i was wondering if and when games are televised when they have a tv icon next to it when advertised? if so how do you go about getting one shown? thx
    Posted by TexasGinge

Hi,

We also record some half hour programmes focusing on final table action from the Team Sky Poker Classic tournaments, which run at 10pm each weekday, and the Saturday Open at 8pm.  Get yourself onto one of those final tables and maybe we will cover your play.

Also, if you take part in either the Thursday night 8pm Bounty Hunter or Sundays 8pm Primo tournament, then you can get in touch via email skyopen@bskyb.com or by posting on the forum show thread & if you give us your hand ID then we may show it during the live show.

Good luck at the tables!