You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poor players and winning

edited December 2010 in Area 51
i am fed up of playing poker were the awful player consistently gets awarded for playing the hand awful when u have k,k and u check to show weakness they go all in on a q,10 with the board flopped at 2,6,8 you expect to win u dont expect 10,q to be the turn and river lately on this site the cards have been benefiting the poorer player, yesterday i had a apir of 8's and the flop come down 8,8,k my opponent went all in with one king in his hand obviously i called with 4 8's the turn and river then as u wud expect come down k,k but this doesnt happen one in a 1000 or whatever the chance of it is it happens all the time but only for the poorer player i personally have never cracked aces in 6 months of playing but lost all in pre flop with aces 8 times in one day last week now common this site needs something done to it surely this isnt luck or just poker its pure ridiculous

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to Poor players and winning:
    i am fed up of playing poker were the awful player consistently gets awarded for playing the hand awful when u have k,k and u check to show weakness they go all in on a q,10 with the board flopped at 2,6,8 you expect to win u dont expect 10,q to be the turn and river lately on this site the cards have been benefiting the poorer player, yesterday i had a apir of 8's and the flop come down 8,8,k my opponent went all in with one king in his hand obviously i called with 4 8's the turn and river then as u wud expect come down k,k but this doesnt happen one in a 1000 or whatever the chance of it is it happens all the time but only for the poorer player i personally have never cracked aces in 6 months of playing but lost all in pre flop with aces 8 times in one day last week now common this site needs something done to it surely this isnt luck or just poker its pure ridiculous
    Posted by Leyster
    Show this hand, id love to see that! In the WSOP a guy went out with quad aces to a royal flush. On the point of how often a particular hand occurs - take a look at the hand numbers, nearly 3 billion, probably 100 hands a second played on the site, so it will happen sometimes.
  • edited December 2010
    yeah this guy been at it past 40 mins, won about 30quid with nothing
    blondynka7 Small blind   £0.02 £0.02 £3.94
    BonnyBonz Big blind   £0.04 £0.06 £4.26
      Your hole cards

Scottomus0 Raise   £0.16 £0.22 £6.13
    Ben19740 Fold        
    margates Call   £0.16 £0.38 £10.96
    blondynka7 Fold        
    BonnyBonz Fold        
    Flop

• J

Scottomus0 Bet   £0.38 £0.76 £5.75
    margates Raise   £1.24 £2.00 £9.72
    Scottomus0 Raise   £3.01 £5.01 £2.74
    margates All-in   £9.72 £14.73 £0.00
    Scottomus0 All-in   £2.74 £17.47 £0.00
    margates Unmatched bet   £4.83 £12.64 £4.83
    Scottomus0 Show

margates Show
    • J

Turn

River

margates Win Straight to the Jack £11.69   £16.52
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Poor players and winning:
    In Response to Poor players and winning : Show this hand, id love to see that! In the WSOP a guy went out with quad aces to a royal flush. On the point of how often a particular hand occurs - take a look at the hand numbers, nearly 3 billion, probably 100 hands a second played on the site, so it will happen sometimes.
    Posted by loonytoons
    I think he has a right to be peed off tho. Don't you ?
    No wait, you'd just shrug your shoulders and grin and say, " that's poker kids " to an invisible camera whilst your teeth flashed, type nh in the chatbox and focus squarely on the next hand.
    Standard.
    Obvious really.