You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM.. lol

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
im not fully sure why im posting this but i feel its a bit surreal.

Do people playing DYM's realise the format?

ive just played one, got down to the final 2 so both cash and it was a 30p so we both get the same points anyhows. So, wanting to enter another i keep pushing all in every hand. and the guy left kept folding and abusing me, telling me to "give over" and calling me various names of which he could get banned for...

i mean i dont mind being abused at but we was playing for nothing! surely this guy realises? but nope just keep abusing.. went on for about 15 hands to which when he called i lost he spammed HAHAHAH... lmao

found it pretty funny and thought id share see if anyones come up against a player like this? and should/how do i report, thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    In Response to DYM.. lol:
    im not fully sure why im posting this but i feel its a bit surreal. Do people playing DYM's realise the format? ive just played one, got down to the final 2 so both cash and it was a 30p so we both get the same points anyhows. So, wanting to enter another i keep pushing all in every hand. and the guy left kept folding and abusing me, telling me to "give over" and calling me various names of which he could get banned for... i mean i dont mind being abused at but we was playing for nothing! surely this guy realises? but nope just keep abusing.. went on for about 15 hands to which when he called i lost he spammed HAHAHAH... lmao found it pretty funny and thought id share see if anyones come up against a player like this? and should/how do i report, thanks.
    Posted by HartshorN
    Hey

I am sorry to hear you have had abuse at the tables, please, report it to Customer Care, they will need the player alias, and the table ID, they can then investiagte this matter, and take any action they feel suitable.

Thank you

Sky Mod
  • edited December 2010
    Harts i completely agree, there are some people who like to practice heads up which is fine imo. but if you choose not to play for the win as i do in these because you want to play your next game or concentrate on other games your playing its up to you. i believe they are looking into stopping DYM once everyone has cashed, so heres hoping.... be nice if you had option whether to continue to play or leave and not have your table pop up again.
  • edited December 2010

Keep ya grubby paws off our manager. 
  • edited December 2010
    im not fully sure why im posting this but i feel its a bit surreal. Do people playing DYM's realise the format? ive just played one, got down to the final 2 so both cash and it was a 30p so we both get the same points anyhows. So, wanting to enter another i keep pushing all in every hand. and the guy left kept folding and abusing me, telling me to "give over" and calling me various names of which he could get banned for... i mean i dont mind being abused at but we was playing for nothing! surely this guy realises? but nope just keep abusing.. went on for about 15 hands to which when he called i lost he spammed HAHAHAH... lmao found it pretty funny and thought id share see if anyones come up against a player like this? and should/how do i report, thanks.
    Posted by HartshorN
    lol.i had the exact same response the other day.it must be the same guy .he was giving me some right abuse for shoving and then filled the chat box with laughter when i shoved and lost with 2/3.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM.. lol:
    Keep ya grubby paws off our manager. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Not a chance :P
  • edited December 2010
    There is nothing wrong with abusing a blade, at least once a day!!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM.. lol : Not a chance :P
    Posted by HartshorN

Please don't name players in the forum. instead, head to customer care and make the report. this is the only way to ensure abuse is correctly dealt with.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Rich
  • edited December 2010
    phew wipes sweat wasnt me )
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM.. lol : Please don't name players in the forum. instead, head to customer care and make the report. this is the only way to ensure abuse is correctly dealt with. Thanks for your co-operation. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    can`t say much about dohhhhh`s poker but should i go to customer care about there cider abuse ????
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: DYM.. lol : Not a chance :P
    Posted by HartshorN
    Hope you didn't make that snowy long disappointing trip down to exeter! :P

• edited December 2010
    nice to see you bak harty
  • edited December 2010
    Harts i completely agree, there are some people who like to practice heads up which is fine imo. but if you choose not to play for the win as i do in these because you want to play your next game or concentrate on other games your playing its up to you. i believe they are looking into stopping DYM once everyone has cashed, so heres hoping.... be nice if you had option whether to continue to play or leave and not have your table pop up again.
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    agree should be able to click end game. some other sites dont play the last three,game just ends.
  • edited December 2010
    Posted by HartshorN
    Up until a few weeks ago they were offering more points to the winner so when it got down to last 3 , ppl were playing for points sometimes. ( sure someone will correct me if i,m wrong)
    But now its all relative - perhaps he had misclicked and thought he was in a STT - Would be funny when he checked his payout at the end tho

i know some ppl like to practise their Hu , but its hard to do when the other person/ppl are shoving every hand