You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodbye Sky

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat
This will probably get deleted but I'd juat likw to say goodbye.

I know I'm not the greatest player in the world but I also know I'm not the worst.  All I want is a decent shot now and again.  For the past 2 weeks I've seen every top hand I've played get turned over by massive underdogs.  Now I know that bad runs happen but this is just ridiculus!  I've had Aces turned over by 32off.  I've had 2 pairs done over and over again by 6 card outers and I've even had FH Aces and 4s (PP aces in hand) done on the river by quad 4s.  Now don't get me wrong, I've had my own suckouts (KJ against KK and I hit the flush) but these have always been few and far between (as they should be) so how come everyone sucks out against me?  How can so many players call me with Q3 off when I'm all in with kings and hit Q33 on the flop (okay so they've not all called with Q3, sometimes they've had TT and hit a T on the flop!)

I've tried this & site although the forums a great and the banter between reg players is good, the game play is not for me!

So it's with a sad sigh I say goodbye and off I go to try somewhere else.  A shame as I've put together a nice br which I was going to put on for Christmas (well at least I'll double my br when I sign up to a new site).

Goodbye and so long, see you in the world series.

smudge.

Comments