You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

santas sack

edited December 2010 in Poker Chat

i am fortunate enough to have won entry to santas sack and have also won a second entry which i carnt use you would think that sky would allow players to offer the second entry up as prizes to other players who may not be lucky enough to get one.

have been told they are nontransferable mmmmmmm 7.15 deepy tonite seems it one rule for one one rule for the rest

just my thought

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hi,

Assuming that you spoke to someone at customer care who told you it was non-transferrable, it might be worth PMing Gadgerno1 and see who authorised the transfer of his prize.  I'm guessing that when he originally contacted CC they forwarded his request onto one of the Sky Team who authorised the transfer and its that person who you need to contact about your request.

Steve
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: santas sack:
    Hi, Assuming that you spoke to someone at customer care who told you it was non-transferrable, it might be worth PMing Gadgerno1 and see who authorised the transfer of his prize.  I'm guessing that when he originally contacted CC they forwarded his request onto one of the Sky Team who authorised the transfer and its that person who you need to contact about your request. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    allreadyhad an email from the poker team stating there nontransferrable
  • edited December 2010
    I THINK AS YOUR ALREADY IN AND SAY YOU CAN`T PLAY THEN YOU CAN TRANSFER, BUT IF YOUR PLAYIN AND YOU WIN A SECOND THEN THE SECOND WILL AUTO GO BACK INTO SANTA SACK FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO WIN ??
  • edited December 2010
    How did you win the seat?

As in some other comps (the turbo HU for example) - If someone already has a seat they are going on countback and giving it to the person who came next

A bit like the FA cup - if a team is already in europe they will give the europa spot to the losing finalist.

i think this is a fairer way to distribute the seats
  • edited December 2010

I think Gadge's gesture was abit/alot different. 

He sacrificed his place.......

Im sure if you wanna do the same, they will let you.