You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Blogs - all the links right here!

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

i know many of you already read and enjoy all the great blogs we have running in this community, however sometimes i know it can be a little difficult to find what you're after.

hopefully with this list (i'm about to give you) you will have an easy route straight into your favourite blog or help you discover something that might have slipped your net!

i will keep this list updated and add in any new blogs that we create. remember to leave your comments at the end and let the author know they're doing a good job!

ok so here's the list....

Presenter Blogs (another quick way to find these is to click on their pictures in the scroll on the community homepage)

tikay - with the official Sky Poker blog

Richard Orford - Orford's Oddessy

Lisa-Marie Long - In the Words of Lisa-Marie

Sarah Champion - The highs and lows of the Champion

Michelle Orpe - Michelle's Blog

Other Sky Blogs

A note from Santa

A World Of Poker

The Weekly Caption Contest

The Sky Bet Trading Room

The Premier League Review

Sky (pub) Poker

Sky Poker Live (will be active again during the SPUKT)

Sky Poker - WSOP 2009

User Blogs

Hogger the Blogger

Benny's Blatherings

Solar Rays of Sunshine

Dazler's Diary

Grimstar30

FlashFlush

Phil12uk

Razorkev

Daveyzz - Davey's bedtime stories

Oynutter - Caution - may contain nuts

Hale72 - The first lady of blog.

A Players View : The SPUKT Grand Final

ppphew... that's quite a list.

enjoy!

Rich

Comments

• edited September 2009

I have just finishedplaying in the 14-15 deep stack playing with me were  lucky77777 and vaigret they were chatting on the chat box and were not to pleased that I did not Reply to them  Idid not mean any disrespct to both of you the reason is Im 80years old real dumb with a computer  and cannot ptay and type at the same time

AKA evacuee1339  [by the way I also have trouble with walking and chewing gum
  • edited September 2009
    hi avacuee i am very sorry if my opinion in chat upset u it wasnt meant as any harm and didnt know 
    i am very very sorry and i wish u all the luck on the tables and i have well noted it now 
                                                                                                                             sorry be lucky from lucky
  • edited October 2009
    very sorry evacuee noted and good luck
  • edited October 2009
      i was in the 2.15 deep stack and my girlfriend wanted to go shopping!!!???--i told her how important this game is and that i was not the only one that wanted me to stay where i was, but she just would not listen to reasoned argument----my question is----is it easier for handbags and shoes to wait for an hour before being bought----or is it easier for me to wait for an hour before getting my head bitten off in the car?
  • edited October 2009
    sorry lads--just avin a larf--welcome to sky evacuee39--great bunch of peeps here really----honest---good luck at the tables
  • edited October 2009
    Interesting there is no link to Matt Broughton's blog!  Was a fan but the latest entry would be a off-message for a poker site with a large female following!  Anyway, he's off this fat bird's Christmas card list.
  • edited October 2009
    Well put oynutter.
    I wish every player had the same attitude as you.
  • edited October 2009
    Tonights 865 Freeroll was full before the password was given out !!!! Not happy to say the least
  • edited October 2009
    cheers lads (kiwini4u & apollo)----- It's easy to be suspicious when you first join a site, and i do know for a fact that there is at least one bent site out there-----so I do like to reassure new players that have this worry----would be a great shame if the player left without allowing time for variance to even itself out, after all, he has found the best site on the planet!!

I saw him doing very well in a deep stack last night so it looks like he's giving sky a good go---am deleting my post now, as i see he deleted his---could you both do the same--thanks guy's----good luck at the tables
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Blogs - all the links right here!:
    cheers lads (kiwini4u & apollo)----- It's easy to be suspicious when you first join a site, and i do know for a fact that there is at least one bent site out there-----so I do like to reassure new players that have this worry----would be a great shame if the player left without allowing time for variance to even itself out, after all, he has found the best site on the planet!!    I saw him doing very well in a deep stack last night so it looks like he's giving sky a good go---am deleting my post now, as i see he deleted his---could you both do the same--thanks guy's----good luck at the tables
    Posted by oynutter
    Done
  • edited October 2009
    just for record in 12500 bh the hand with the qq on final table my pointer was on the fold button when i try to move it folded my hand 1m chip pot xxxx
  • edited October 2009
    total nightmare weve all done that but ft of a live telivised tourny with tikay and orford screaming exitedly that a pc out the window job
  • edited November 2009
    i never win any comps on here, people always take them really serously.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Blogs - all the links right here!:
    i never win any comps on here, people always take them really serously.
    Posted by nirvana29
    I used to think the same thing until I won the picture caption comp a couple of weeks ago and got free entry into one of the deepstack tournaments.

You gotta be in it to win it as they say
  • edited November 2009
    Quite agree Kwini if you don't buy a lottery ticket your never gonna win the lottery!! it's the old addage, don't ask you don't get :) an i know this for a fact as i got more dates than slaps ;)
  • edited November 2009
    links to the new blogs are up! (see the original post)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Sky Poker Blogs - all the links right here!:
    Hi Guys, i know many of you already read and enjoy all the great blogs we have running in this community, however sometimes i know it can be a little difficult to find what you're after. hopefully with this list (i'm about to give you) you will have an easy route straight into your favourite blog or help you discover something that might have slipped your net! i will keep this list updated and add in any new blogs that we create. remember to leave your comments at the end and let the author know they're doing a good job! ok so here's the list.... Presenter Blogs ( another quick way to find these is to click on their pictures in the scroll on the community homepage ) tikay - with the official Sky Poker blog Richard Orford - Orford's Oddessy Michelle Orpe - Michelle's Blog Other Sky Blogs A World Of Poker The Weekly Caption Contest The Sky Bet Trading Room The Premier League Review Sky (pub) Poker Sky Poker Live (will be active again during the SPUKT) Sky Poker - WSOP 2009 User Blogs Hogger the Blogger Benny's Blatherings Solar Rays of Sunshine Dazler's Diary Grimstar30 FlashFlush Phil12uk Razorkev Daveyzz - Davey's bedtime stories Oynutter - Caution - may contain nuts Hale72 - The first lady of blog . A Players View : The SPUKT Grand Final ppphew... that's quite a list. enjoy! Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    TY
  • edited November 2009
    Happy Happy, jus won myself entry in2 the 15K primo on sunday at 8pm.
  • edited November 2009
    i do try reallly hard though, i played the caption contest loads but now ive given up cus they always choose a rubbish 1 when mine was actually funny.
  • edited December 2009
    updated original post with the links of Lisa-Marie's new blog
  • edited December 2009

i cant even find sky santa on the tables lol

• edited December 2009
    He will play in the main tournament every night (8pm)

if he gets knocked early he may also play in some smaller games.
  • edited December 2009
    updated the original post in this thread (with the link to Sarah Champions's new blog)

check it out